Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Sooooo I thought only a 22 would fit on the mdx but turns out a 24 fits perfectly well also. Love the ride and quality of the looks. Very aggressive look. Plan to add some pearl inserts to the wheels soon

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
To each its own I guess.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, considering it's borderline harsh on 18"s, I can only imagine how horrible the ride is on these, LOL :)
Honestly bro, and I do mean in all honesty, the ride is very smooth actually. I did a 255 30 24 tires by lexan all around and I thought it would b bad but turns out, it feels just as smooth as my factories man. Feels great really surprisingly

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Honestly bro, and I do mean in all honesty, the ride is very smooth actually. I did a 255 30 24 tires by lexan all around and I thought it would b bad but turns out, it feels just as smooth as my factories man. Feels great really surprisingly
You must have really good roads where you drive. Here in Toronto it's awful most of the way. Constant potholes, patches, cracks and stuff.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
24s no scrubbing, nice ride, blacked out roof, custom door speakers, 2 15s american bass, amp rack, acura lights under doors and light kit underneath, and grill lighting

1 - 6 of 6 Posts