Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi I work in the parts dept. of a Bay Area Acura dealer and I am friends with the parts manager so I bought these parts from him so I can sell them and he needs to get rid of them. You can message me on my cell phone (510) 467-2343 (I am Edmond) and no solicitors. Thank you for looking :)

I am not selling them for the dealership so I am not a vendor but if you need some thing I might be able to get it for you since people upgrade parts all the time.

I will be posting more parts on here as soon as I get a chance to take pictures of them..

Anywho on to the parts.

Some of these parts are new and others are take-offs from customers MDX's after they upgrade their MDX's.

2012 Acura MDX Wheels (fits 2007-2013 MDX's) - $400
- 2 of the wheels are excellent & 2 wheels need some buffing due to the clear coats have some paint transfer. They are not curbed so no major damage (more pics at the bottom)

2014-2016 Acura MDX Leather Steering wheel - $100
- The pictures show the steering wheel & the plastic back cover as well as a little bit of the leather is stretched out. I took an up-close picture of it and if you want more I can send you more (more pics at the bottom)

2014-2016 Acura MDX Floor (1st & 2nd Rows) x2 Sets - $100 each
- These are new in the original box and I took them out for pictures

2014-2016 Acura MDX Front bumper garnishes - $30
- these fit on the lower right and left parts under the headlights where the fog lights normally go. 1 of the 2 has a little scuff that can be buffed out

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts