Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm trying to buy a physical service manual for the 2005 model MDX, but even the publisher doesn't sell them anymore. Could anyone give me images for how to remove the cup holders in the console? The damn things are so dirty, the one is growing mold, somehow. (Not my fault, I'm technically 3rd owner, my mom was the 2nd owner) I need to remove them, so that I can wash them. I also just bought the detailing tools, so that I don't damage the parts that I may need to remove.

·
Registered
278 Posts
You just grab the thick plastic part between the cup holders, in the middle there and pull it straight up. . Did it on my 05 just last week, very easy.

The owners manual can be downloaded in pdf format from the acura website. You can sign up as well for information on recalls etc. If you really want a physical copy search on eBay

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
The owners manual can be downloaded in pdf format from the acura website. You can sign up as well for information on recalls etc. If you really want a physical copy search on eBay
Owners manual is not the same thing as the Service manual.

·
Registered
14 Posts
So, I'm trying to buy a physical service manual for the 2005 model MDX, but even the publisher doesn't sell them anymore. Could anyone give me images for how to remove the cup holders in the console? The damn things are so dirty, the one is growing mold, somehow. (Not my fault, I'm technically 3rd owner, my mom was the 2nd owner) I need to remove them, so that I can wash them. I also just bought the detailing tools, so that I don't damage the parts that I may need to remove.
I sent you a message with a link for the service manual

·
Registered
72 Posts
I got mine from eBay. It covers all years for the 1st Generation. I think I only paid $60 shipped for it and it was brand new. It's a very thick book.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Cd version on rockauto for about $25 plus shipping. Look up as a part for your X and look under literature. They also sell Haynes and Chilton.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts