Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my mdx engine warning light comes on and i'd had my mechanic has gone over the car and he found nothing wrong with it... after he re-set the warning light off and I'd drove home about 20 miles trip, the light comes on again!! He also did a computer reading out "Air Intake Maniford" and he also looked over 2nd times and everything normal.

Help??

James

·
Registered
278 Posts
What is the code? You can ask the mechanic... You can also buy a cheap code reader in most stores and online we are talking $10-$30 here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Illustro...

Thanks for your reply....
I'm still trying get a code reader soon...i'd been driving my mdx last 3 days now with warning engine light on for now. so far nothing seem changes far as performance on the car. my mechanic has not return my phone call regarding code reading yet. I'll get a my own code reader next few days and will update with code reading.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
new updates...I'd got a called from my mechanic yesterday and he spent several hours working on my 05 MDX and he said the Valves/compression is still great(#20) and he also did re-learned the computer chip due to taking off the battery incorrect ways!! I am going to pick it up today and see if the "engine light" stays off...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts