Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Just wondering if I should have a glove box light on my '05. If so, approximately where is it located? I haven't seen anything obvious. Thanks!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi all. Just wondering if I should have a glove box light on my '05. If so, approximately where is it located? I haven't seen anything obvious. Thanks!
Yes, there is a glove box light. It is contained in the housing at the top of the glove box compartment where there is a button which tells the light when to come/on/off (the button is pressed in while close and come outs when open to turn on the light). If you look at the top of the glove box compartment there is a little medal square that the glove box connects to lock. Just about three inches to the left is the push button. The LED is contained in that housing.

I replaced all of my interior lights with LED using a package (I did it a few years ago now so I don't recall who I did it through). It can't be too difficult to remove. Probably just lower the glove box and take a look with a flashlight.

You probably don't notice the glove box light because it only comes on when the headlights or side markers (parking) lights are on. Otherwise, the glove box light doesn't light up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts