Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hammer...

I'm new here...how do you insert the photo into the post...do you just add it as an attachment?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Very nice picture. Can't wait to see detailed specs and prices.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hey VicPai:

___If the NAVI has been improved on the Beemer’s, are you ready to trade in your X for the X3 ;)

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email protected]

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Nice!

Very Nice, I like!

I'm with you Desant... I'm interested in viewing the specs...:4:

·
Registered
9 Posts
No, those Edmunds pictures are not what the X3 will look like. The Edmunds picture is a pretty old concept photo. It's been around awhile -- nothing new.

Instead you need to look at the recent announcement of BMW's xActivity four-wheel drive concept.
http://www.bmwnation.com/news/2002/021217_a.html

Now the final X3 won't be exactly like the xActivity. What it will have is the styling cues from the xActivity like the angular lines. If you remember the BMW CS1 concept you notice the new Z4 has a lot of similarities with the CS1. The lines etc. If you consider the latest models coming from BMW, the Z4 and new 7 series, you'll realize that upcoming BMW designs are going to be pretty wild and wacky compared to past years.

Like the xActivity concept, the X3 will be more wagon-like than X5-like. This is not surprising considering the X3 will pretty much be a 3-series wagon on steroids.

BMW CS1 concept

BMW xActivity

1 - 8 of 8 Posts