Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

2004 versus 2012

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  yazanabbass112 
#1 ·
Hey
So I've had my 2004 MDX since it was brand new. Best car I've ever had. I picked up a 2012 with 40k miles on it this past Friday and was hoping to fall just as much in love and I've got to say........I'm not so sure. :frown2:
Wow does it sure shift quick from 1st to 2nd. At first I thought something was wrong but I think its just different. It certainly isnt slipping. I searched the forums a bit and it seems to kind of be the norm. I hope I get used to it.

Also.......WHY oh why would they put a DVD player in a car that cannot be watched when the car is in drive? Who is going to sit in their car with it in park and watch a movie? I've already called in to our local aftermarket audio shop but its still kinda silly.

I still have my 2004, drove it yesterday and it was so nice. I hope I start to like the new one better. it sure is pretty.

Any pointers or advice on the DVD player and weird shifting?

#2 ·
Everyone knows about the 2004 remasters and how much they sucked, but Megadeth have done some other remasters that aren't talked about that much. Most other threads discussing the remasters only include the 2004 ones and with the release of two more this year, I decided to make a list of every remaster. I'm curious to see which ones you guys prefer and why. Please let me know if I missed any.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.