Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Got a 04 mdx and have a few issues. I just picked this up and the triangle woth the exclamation point is my main concern. I cant figure out how to get this gone. Also i notice the three buttons by my left knee, only the cruise control works. No fog lights( they dont light up and the button is lit but when u press it nothing happens) the vsa button doesnt seem to do anything as well. Checked all fuses except this one 7.5 amp fuse which i cannot locate for the vsa system. Everything else has been swapped. Car runs good and brakes work fine but i cant clear this idiot light. Any ideas where to look before the dealer?

·
Registered
2006 MDX Touring Navi+RES
732 Posts
Is your check engine light on too?

The VSA button doesn't do anything in normal driving that you'd notice. It turns off stability assist so you can drive around sliding like a drifter and the car won't fight you thinking you are about to get yourself in an accident.

But the triangle means it has a system fault and it wouldn't work anyway.

You need a code reader and probably a HDS to diagnose it, unless it is being lit by a general check engine or ABS system problem.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2006 MDX Touring Navi+RES
732 Posts
I did just try the VSA button on my MDX and it will also turn on the /!\ light, and so the button could be broken in off, but I think more likely the VSA system has a fault.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.