Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few questions about the 2003's.....
Is the sunroof going to be (or is it) one-touch operational?
Is the remote-linked memory (seat positions, side mirrors) also going to include the rearview mirror position?
When is Sage Brush Pearl going to be available?

2003 Touring w/ Nav.--Midnight Blue/Saddle

·
Registered
335 Posts
I don't know the answer to your first question...
From what I understand, the side mirrors are linked to the seat memory, I don't think the center one is.
Sagebrush will be available with the second delivery of vehicles, which should start around November...

Hope that helps. :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
mauigrl721 said:
A few questions about the 2003's.....
Is the sunroof going to be (or is it) one-touch operational?
Is the remote-linked memory (seat positions, side mirrors) also going to include the rearview mirror position?
When is Sage Brush Pearl going to be available?

2003 Touring w/ Nav.--Midnight Blue/Saddle
I got this from Acura website.

"With standard 3-row seating, the MDX seats up to seven, offering everyone firm support, a height-adjustable headrest and at least one cupholder. Leather-trimmed seating surfaces are standard for the front two rows, and electrically heated front seats are standard. The 8-way power driver's seat has orthopedically correct lumbar support. The Touring Package adds an 8-way power seat for the front passenger and a remote-linked, two-position memory feature for the driver's seat that also recalls door-mirror and rear-view mirror presets. Three tall people can sit comfortably in the 60-40 split middle row bench seat. Its fold-down armrest has dual cupholders, and its outboard seats are LATCH-compatible. Its backrests can be reclined through six positions, a trait shared with the third row seat, a slightly elevated 50-50 split occasional seat configured for one or two children."

·
Registered
335 Posts
So, from reading that it sounds like I stand corrected on the rear view mirror...cool :4:

·
Registered
206 Posts
If the rear view mirror is automatically linked, then is seems like it would have to be controllable electronically like the side mirrors.

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Interesting! Yet another item on the website says:

"In models with the Touring Package, when doors are unlocked remotely, outside mirrors and the driver's seat automatically move to pre-selected memory positions. Two fobs areprovided to distinguish one driver in the family from another."

Which conflicts with the same website saying:

"In MDX models with the Touring Package, memory seating positions - as well as the rearview mirror pre-sets - are matched to either one of the two keyless remote entry fobs, and automatically adjust to each driver's pre-selected positions."

And the brochure says, on page 27, that the Touring Package adds side-mirror memory but says nothing of the rear-view mirror.

http://www.acuramdx.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=81066#post81066

So there seems to be conflicting information here.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone for the answers...seems there is conflicting info. about the rearview mirror! But, I'll keep my fingers crossed :) Oh, one more question--I read on the Acura News website that there is this automatic air deflector that pops up whenever the sunroof is opened...anyone else heard or know anything about this? If it's true, then buying a sunroof visor is no longer necessary.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mlkeller--

You said you're getting Sage Brush Pearl in the 2nd shipment of vehicles, which is when mine is expected. I was given a delivery date range of Nov. 15-Dec. 15....what have you heard? Or anyone else, for that matter?

·
Registered
335 Posts
mauigrl721 said:
mlkeller--

You said you're getting Sage Brush Pearl in the 2nd shipment of vehicles, which is when mine is expected. I was given a delivery date range of Nov. 15-Dec. 15....what have you heard? Or anyone else, for that matter?
Unfortunately, that it's supposed to be in the second "move" is as much as I know...dealer said he should be getting production dates in the next few weeks. :rolleyes: One of the other threads someone mentioned around Oct. 20 for Acura to give build dates to the dealerships.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts