Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who will have the first 2003 MDX Touring with Nav Delivered????

Who will be the first member to announce delivery of their 2003 MDX Touring with Nav?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Thanks for the intentionally deceptive posting.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Re: Who will have the first 2003 MDX Touring with Nav Delivered????

HrdTsk said:
Who will be the first member to announce delivery of their 2003 MDX Touring with Nav?
Dope, got me all excited! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
28 Posts
My 03 tour/nav is being born today and is expected to be delivered the end of next week. I'll post something unless someone beats me to it.

·
3,109 Posts
HrdTsk said:
2003 MDX Touring with Nav Delivered
:headshake
thats just mean.....:14:
:twak:

·
Registered
136 Posts
My build date was Monday....supposed to get it on the 21st.

No word on VIN yet from dealer, so, who knows!

·
Registered
26 Posts
My build dates are between the 11th and 14th. Supposed to be delivered two weeks after that. Looks like I won't be the first.

For those people who got a specific build date. What color is yours? Do we know if they schedule builds geographically or by color?

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Jamie may be a SAINT but...

... but all those dealers who CLAIM they "know nothing, NOTHING" are BIG TIME sinners.

Acura ought to send an express mail to EVERY dealership REMINDING them that customer satisfaction starts WELL BEFORE delivery, from the first contact, through the DELIVERY WAIT, and that is BEHOOVES the ENTIRE dealership staff to treat customers like they are "part of the circle of trust"...

baliach said:
I've seen all those posts to Jammie. They guy is a saint for getting all that information out...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1st Delivery

I see Jaime has said there is a ship date for Nav equiped MDXs of 11/11. Some dealers may get the shipments within 5 days depending on location. Let's see that translates into.........Friday?

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
tsk tsk to HrdTsk :14:

·
Registered
344 Posts
An Edmunds user in the XC90 vs MDX forum claims to have sat in and test drove a 2003 with Nav so I guess at least one has been delivered.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I saw one review at Edmunds claiming great things about the 2003 MDX in general and about the Nav in particular....but it was posted in October so I'm thinking it was fake.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Delivered

AikiMDX said:
An Edmunds user in the XC90 vs MDX forum claims to have sat in and test drove a 2003 with Nav so I guess at least one has been delivered.
Oh No....Delivered means in an acuramdx.org member's possession. I am guessing it will occur on Monday Nov 18.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
There is a Starlight Silver 03 TouringNavi on the lot RIGHT NOW...

I swung by McGrath of Westmont on my way home.

The Navi LOOKS VERY GOOD. I did not play with it much (the renov8rtress was eagerly awaiting my return...) but it the salespeople were.

They said is has more info than before, and the screen seems higher quality too, but that might just be because it has been awhile since they last saw an 02...

I saw quite a few TourRES units over the weekend at Chicago dealers, but this was the first Navi -- must have come off the car carrier Monday the 18th AM...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Manual

Did you see if they have the new Navi manual?

·
Registered
23 Posts
SS with Nav

What color is the interior? Could there actually be some SS/Quartz/Nav at the dealer?:D

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Re: SS with Nav

the NAVI equipped MDX had the Ebony interoir, but they had a RES equipped unit with Quartz.

I guess that means everything is being built...

Greg Hahn said:
What color is the interior? Could there actually be some SS/Quartz/Nav at the dealer?:D

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Delivered

Wow not a single Nav unit delivered yet? Hard to believe as I saw that same SS Touring/Nav MDX that renov8r was talking about in the lot of McGrath Acura in Westmont IL yesterday.

Maybe the owners are having too much fun driving around to post on this site.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts