TOUR/NAVI:$ 40,500
TOUR/NAVI/RES: $42,000

SO NAVI W/ VOICE RECOGNITION IS $ 2,200
RES IS $ 1,500

HOPE EVERYONE IS HAPPY BASED ON ALL THE IMPROVEMENTS

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Thank you cassie. Will mull over with wife but think I will go out the deposit down on an 03' tomorrow. Unfortunate that the rear view camera isn't a "thrown in" option but oh well. Nothing is free anymore.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Thanks very much for the info Cassie!

Cassie -- can you confirm that the rear camera is part of the cost of the navigation unit or is it additional?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MAKING SURE

JUST TO BE CLEAR IF YOU GET THE NAVIGATION YOU GET THE UPDATED VOICE RECOGNITION AND REARVIEW CAMERA FOR $ 2,200.

·
Registered
94 Posts
YAY!

Thank you Cassie - you made my day!! The long wait is FINALLY over, and we are fully informed!

Ioana. :7:

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Cool! Not bad at all given the extra content.

Cassie, any indication on whether invoice prices have risen? I don't imagine that Acura has reduced the dealer margin? And are absorbing the costs into the corporate profit margin?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Cassie,

just to make sure - the base went up a 1000? Because from your post, the 500 destination charges are additional.

·
Registered
216 Posts
not to sound pestimistic ... but what creditials does cassie have ... so we can actually believe these are the official prices ...?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To answer one of the questions, yes the msrp includ. dest. on base will be $ 36,200.
Yes these are real prices. I am employed by Acura, don't want to say much more because they frown on anyone giving out inside info. Received official release from Acura: " Acura announces pricing for new 2003 MDX luxury SUV." dated 9/30/02 faxed from Acura addressed to all Acura managers and GSM's.

·
Registered
216 Posts
hey thats all i needed to know ... i dont want you to end up like Rob ...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Matter of time......

Either way, we are all going to find out very soon.

Thanks for the update Cassie. You wouldn't happen to know invoice prices for the various models? :4:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks'

Thank you Cassie for the info on the prices.
The long wait is over indeed!
'But still waiting for my delivery 'till late Oct.:(

Goodluck to all!

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Pricing is fully official!

<a href="http://www.hondanews.com/Forms/corp/*ws4d-db-query-Show.ws4d?*ws4d-db-query-Show***003718***-wieck_media***-***corp(directory)***.ws4d?corp/results(r)_text.html">Click here</a>

·
Registered
344 Posts
It's good to finally know!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Great info Cassie and William!!!

Glad that I waited for an '03. They said mines will arrive in mid Oct to mid Dec.

That's the Touring with Nav.

:29: :29: :7:

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Will,

Are you definitely set for an MDX? Are you still considering other vehicles?

Especially since you're getting the Nav, I think you were totally right in waiting for the '03. It is more money (I guess about $1,200 more?) but I think the changes are worth it.

·
Registered
3,218 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
from Acuranews.com

Torrance, Calif. 09/30/2002 -- Acura today announced prices for its more powerful 2003 MDX luxury SUV, which features significant added equipment and refinements that increase the vehicle's price 2.8 percent compared to last year based on a sales-weighted average. The 2003 MDX will be priced at $35,700 when it goes on sale Sept. 30 at Acura dealers nationwide. The MDX comes with three available factory options: a luxury Touring Package priced at $2,600, and also available on models equipped with the Touring Package, a newly enhanced Acura Navigation System with Voice Recognition' and rearview camera priced at $2,200 and the all-new Acura DVD Entertainment System priced at $1,500.

·
Registered
185 Posts
$1000 Price increase for Touring?

Why the Touring increases by $1000,
but the Touring + Navi+ with rear view camera added($700 in value from Pilot) increases only by $1200 from 02 models? :rolleyes:
Looks like the Touring does not have much added besides new hp and "redesigned" rim....... Is that because everybody from Edmunds is paying $39,134 in Average??

1 - 20 of 31 Posts