Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Huh, I dont get it. :eek: Ya teasing all of us? :)

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Uh ?????

:confused:

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
No No :32: :7:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
finally got around to resize the pix

Here's my Manik Brush guard, side tube steps, and tail lights grille setup. pretty easy to do, no drilling required....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Very nice!! Mind telling us how much it set you back?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey MDXtrous, Perry from bestdarnparts.com gave me a good deal. I paid $740 for all including delivery. Delivery is quick and fast, took about 3 days. By the way, how did your setup go with streeteffects? Do you have some pic? I dig your ride dude!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Great price!! The install's gone great. You can just click on my signature links to look at the pics.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hmmm

Is it also sold without the headlight protectors? I wonder if 7Plus could put his talent to work and take off the headlight protection parts and put it on a light colored MDX for comparison?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Re: Re: Hmmm

7plus said:

Color change on this image would take too long.
Thanks for the picture, but I was actually asking to remove the side bars all together and just leace the center portion.

By the way ... how long did it take you to master Photoshop and is it difficult to learn for a somewhat computer capable person?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Hmmm

MK23666 said:
...asking to remove the side bars all together and just leace the center portion.

By the way ... how long did it take you to master Photoshop and is it difficult to learn for a somewhat computer capable person?
I don't like it. Too bulky. take a look here for a digital bull bar http://www.acuramdx.org/forums/showthread.php?postid=66069#post66069

As far as Photoshop goes, I've never taken a class but these types of things are fairly easy. The tools I mainly use in PS are the rubber stamp, layers, transformation, and the eraser tool. Very basic, with time you can do this kind of stuff. Now color correction, preprint production, and photoediting are the tough stuff.

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
Thanks again 7Plus. You are right ... it is a little too bulky.

I wonder if Acura ever considered offering the MDX's front bumper guard without the fog light surrounds. That might have look a little better.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
MK23666 said:
I wonder if Acura ever considered offering the MDX's front bumper guard without the fog light surrounds. That might have look a little better.
That's exactly what I thought when I saw one with a bumper guard in the front yesterday. If they made a bull bar of that shape, it would be awesome ...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts