Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am parting out a 2002 MDX, silver with black interior. Lots of good parts on this one. Engine blew a head gasket. Hood and front air bags are gone. Seats each have a split in the seam on the base, otherwise good. Brand new tires were mounted a few months ago.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
If you're willing to remove it from the passenger seat, I'd be interested in the passenger occupancy sensor.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Passenger occupancy sensor? Is that the thing inside the seat on the left side?
There's actually two of them. I'd want both.

·
Registered
695 Posts
@ ;
There's actually two of them. I'd want both.

Does that have to do with the solid red SRS light I am getting on my 02?

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Does that have to do with the solid red SRS light I am getting on my 02?
My parents have an 05 with the SRS light on, as well. I've been meaning to hook up my scanner to confirm the code, but I suspect it's the weight sensor, in the passenger seat.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have mine on in my 01 also. I am getting three codes, seat belt buckle switch (9-4), Faulty occupant position detection system unit (15-1) and open or increased resistance in front passengers side airbag inflator (12-1) I have spent so much time on this, finally going to take it to the dealership on Saturday. uggg.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, took the mdx to the dealer and they reprogrammed a few things, and gave me a new seat belt under warranty. I escaped with a total bill of $85, lol!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am pulling more and more parts off of my donor vehicle. Lots of part on this thing. I have two great fenders, loads of interior trim pieces, awesome door panels both front and back, bose sound system, and a lot of other stuff! Let me know what you need!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts