Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
302 Posts
Roger:

Wow! 4K over sticker? I guess the folks in Portland are either too rich or really desparate to get an MDX. I thought that the demand for the 'Xs went down .... Here in the Bay Area, most dealers have stopped selling for over MSRP. Some still tack on accessories.

I think you are too good for that dealership .... but where would the dealership get customer loyalty from?

· Registered
302 Posts
Roger,

You are right. As long as customers are willing to pay, why not. It's a Free Market. Just as a customer can decide where and if to buy his car, the dealership can demand a price the market can bear. I am still curious about the customer loyalty thing. Will these guys ever come back to buy another Acura? I might not.... but that's just me.

· Registered
302 Posts
Roger:

You should really love your job and/or the people who you work with/for. Else, with so many differences, how could you still be there? I am sure it's not that you do not have a choice. Good Folks like you are always an asset to any team.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.