Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 2002 Acura MDX Base Rims And Tires with only 4,ooo miles of wear on them. I am willing to let them go for $850 plus shipping. I live in west texas but can ship them anywhere.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
nurplermdx said:
I have a set of 2002 Acura MDX Base Rims And Tires with only 4,ooo miles of wear on them. I am willing to let them go for $850 plus shipping. I live in west texas but can ship them anywhere.
Since these are base, they will not be an upgrade for any MDX owner. You would be better off selling them individually as full size spares.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SPARES

I will sell these as full size spares also, or just the rim if anyone is interested. I also have other MDX replacement parts available.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Can you let us know the interior/exterior color of the MDX you bought at auction and what parts are not damaged?

·
Registered
818 Posts
What is your email address and do you have any pictures of the MDX to post?

·
Registered
396 Posts
NurplerMDX,
I'm interested in some accessories if they are available. Accessories such as faux wood gauge trim, rear window deflector/spoiler, trailer hitch. What else is on my wish list? Side steps, but thats on the side. Let me know if these are available. My MDX has a tan interior so most other accessories will not likely apply.

·
Registered
38 Posts
nurplermdx

Can you send me the tracking number for my shipment...have not heard from you since I paypal'd you. Sent you an email as well.

thanks,
KaCee

·
Registered
818 Posts
KaCee said:
nurplermdx

Can you send me the tracking number for my shipment...have not heard from you since I paypal'd you. Sent you an email as well.

thanks,
KaCee
Hey, nurplermdx I also need my tracking number ASAP, you promised the tracking number to me on Thursday:3:

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
rvehock said:

Hey, nurplermdx I also need my tracking number ASAP, you promised the tracking number to me on Thursday:3:
I'm a little nervious with not getting tracking numbers after order. I hope it not a scam. I thought that the prices sounded to good to be true, a wrecked MDX at that price. I could be wrong, very interested to hearing the follow up??????:eek: :8:
I didn't place any order but was considering? I'll wait to hear from you guys?

·
Registered
671 Posts
The way I figure it, if no one has heard from the seller by NOW, there's a problem and they should do whatever they can to make sure they don't lose the money -- contact credit card companies, contact paypal (if possible), notify the admin of this board to watch out for the seller, etc. I would think that a legitimate seller wouldn't let even a day go by without contacting the buyer even if it's to say that the tracking number will come later (which would worry the hell out me, anyways!)

Good luck to all of you who are involved in this, and maybe somehow we can all band together to help deter this type of activity in the future (if it is in fact some type of activity that needs to be deterred!)

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
AcuraMDX2002 said:
The way I figure it, if no one has heard from the seller by NOW, there's a problem and they should do whatever they can to make sure they don't lose the money -- contact credit card companies, contact paypal (if possible), notify the admin of this board to watch out for the seller, etc. I would think that a legitimate seller wouldn't let even a day go by without contacting the buyer even if it's to say that the tracking number will come later (which would worry the hell out me, anyways!)

Good luck to all of you who are involved in this, and maybe somehow we can all band together to help deter this type of activity in the future (if it is in fact some type of activity that needs to be deterred!)
I agree with most of what you say, the only reason I say 'mid-week' is based on the fact that this appears to be an individual(s) and not a regular company. I have ordered, communicated, and dealt with so-called reputable firms that took weeks to get back to me. Firms that charged my Visa before ever shipping my merchandise, and said they had a product in stock to make a sale, then email me it is back-ordered. All these issues I was able to resolve, in time.
So, I am probably being overly generous in saying let's see what happens over the next few days, but I have no other means to relate to the situation.
I put in a little over $30 so it's not a catastrophic event for me, but it is still theft if there is no further response from this individual. It does not sound like he plans to go for lots of money here, but maybe he is tapping into other forums under other monikers, etc.
It's probably too early to tell. I used PayPal as I believed most did. Big mistake, since I use my checking as primary source. However, since it is under $50 I am not sure a credit card transaction would have provided more protection, but may have increased the overall security or provided a path for recourse.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts