Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE -- 2001 Granite Green Touring MDX.

Mileage: 25k (75 mile daily commute)

Condition: Near perfect, so far as I know, other than rock ding on windshield. Regularly serviced.

Accessories: Loaded. See my signature. Will also throw in side shades for windows (still in box) and dashboard cover (ditto). Does NOT include full size spare.

Price: $37k obo. Please PM if interested.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price Reduction

Somebody on another thread said that I was seeking too much for my truck. I thought I had priced it appropriately in light of the market for this truck. I advertised it other places as well. The response has been thunderingly underwhelming!

So, I am reducing my asking price to $35,900, and will consider all offers. Mileage is on the high side, but truck is in great shape, and as you can see from my signature there are many extras.

Thank you for your consideration.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reduced!

I've posted my GG Touring on Autotrader.com and reduced my asking price to $34,995. Now it has 27k miles on it.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
30,000 miles service

I will have the 30,000 mile service performed on my GG this week (actual mileage is 28k). FYI, my dealer charges $365 for this.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Why

Why pay $365 for a service 2000 miles early? I suppose that can be an advertising point, but I am curious if that in and of itself will help sell the car.

Good Luck

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm. Well I can only manage to leave my car for service when I am going to be out of town, and this week I am. Also, it only takes me a few week to drive 2k miles. And, finally, I have had some great reaction from potential buyers, so it may be a selling point.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, DF, it's a long way from CA to MD! Thanks anyway.:)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sold!

Drove my MDX first the first time in two weeks this weekend (and as it turns out for the second to the last time ever). After driving my new behemoth for 2 weeks (which I really do like), how amazing to confront the MDX's handling and that smooth as silk power train. I sold it and will drive it one more time to make delivery when check clears. I will, nevertheless, continue to lurk on this board. Best to all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts