Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, yesterday was my first day driving my new X to work. We picked it up Sat and I am enjoyong everything about the car. After originally ordering one 1/18 and finding out it wasn't due to be built till last wk of March- I started looking elsewhere. I found one at another dealer in less than a week. Then ysterday when I got into work there was a voice mail msg from a local dealer saying he had two on the lot-one w/Nav and one w/Nav and Res. Does this mean people are getting cold feet or dealers are starting to lighten up?

I almost forgot to tell everyone that the financing through Honda Finance is only 2.99!! I believe that it's extended through Feb 28th but for anyone purchasing w'i a month or so...get the credit app in. There is NO stipulation as to length of loan- I got 60 months.

One more thing...any prob w/windows getting stuck-maybe due to rain and it being new? I had a tough time getting them to go down and then it finally happened. Oh and yes, did hear the sloshing of the gas when I pulled into the parking lot at work-all normal I suppose.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Our dealer is letting us backdate the paperwork so we can get the 2.99% for feb but we wont get the car until march. Our fingers are crossed.

·
Registered
11,138 Posts
Robin said:

One more thing...any prob w/windows getting stuck-maybe due to rain and it being new? I had a tough time getting them to go down and then it finally happened. Oh and yes, did hear the sloshing of the gas when I pulled into the parking lot at work-all normal I suppose.
Welcome and congrats. Your window was probably frozen due to the heavy rain this past weekend and then the sudden drop in temp. probably caused it to freeze. Is your car garaged or kept outside?

·
Registered
653 Posts
2.99????

I am in the process of getting my car and the dealer states 3.99 for the MDX. 2.99 financing availavle for the TL.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Ask him about it. Our dealer offered it to us w/o us asking.

·
Registered
44 Posts
2.99 financing

I got mine a couple of weeks ago witn 2.99 financing 60 months.
Got a red rock with nav right off the lot for MSRP. Negotiated a running board and protection package for "free" at Precision Acura in Princeton. No prssure, no hassle. Signed the paperwork in 15'. Picked up the car 2 hrs later.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I was gonna finance it, but then I just paid for the whole darn thing... I was gettin no interest on the money in the bank, or very little, so i saw no reason to finance. I fully own my MDX!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts