Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets Try this ONE more time
If you want to come and have an awesome time with us, Please post.
Only if you are coming
If you need more info , hotels,etc http://www.acuramdx.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=5642&goto=newpost

Here's our group so far
#1 Neicho
#2 Krammer
#3 MDXplosion
#4 Tim
#5 Harry
( Tim and I will both be traveling 1000 miles round trip and maybe more for others. So rethink if you feel its too far)
Whos going to be #6,7,8----
The summer goes so fast and we would like to see YOU there!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone out there?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Didn't quite FIT our Schedule

hondacuraworld said:
Nobody else? Paul123? Mushman? Davegood? A4L? NaNaLi?
Sorry guys, I will actually be at Hershey the following weekend (19-21) for a yearly reunion the we have at the Hershey Camp Site (1/4 mile down the road from Hershey Choco Factory). It would have been great if this happens on the same weekend.:4: It would have been fun seing everyones "X with their added accessories. I myself would have installed my new set of wheels (should arrive today) by then. Also just finished with my Video install.

ANY CHANCE THIS MEET BE MOVED TO JULY 20th?:2:

·
Registered
928 Posts
I'm sorry :( I can't make it.
I had plans for that Saturday that were made many months in advance. My best friend is celebrating his birthday and plans had been made already. I can't break them. Sorry.

Have a good time & let me know how it goes.
Take pictures and what-not.

KOT !

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Starview said:
Where in Hershey and What Time?
We will meet @ 9:00 - 10:00 am @ the Hershey Chocolate Factory Visitors Parking Lot.
More specific details latter today.

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Re: Didn't quite FIT our Schedule

NaNaLi said:
ANY CHANCE THIS MEET BE MOVED TO JULY 20th?:2:
This might make sense, if we can have a lot more people attend. But I gotta know what's going on by Wed afternoon because I'll end up (trying) to take Friday off and driving through the day. It's a 7 hour trip, and I could drive through the night Friday, but that would be a little rough....did that a month ago.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Sorry, I had planned to come, but my company just underwent another round of massive layoffs. My entire department was eliminated (luckily I got moved into another division), so we're having a kinda goodbye-picnic this saturday.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I can't make it this weekend, but likely can stop by for a while on the 20th as I'll be in the Harrisburg area for my parents' 60th anniversary. Congrats to Mom and Dad - wow - 60 years together.:4:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Re: Didn't quite FIT our Schedule

hondacuraworld said:

This might make sense, if we can have a lot more people attend. But I gotta know what's going on by Wed afternoon because I'll end up (trying) to take Friday off and driving through the day. It's a 7 hour trip, and I could drive through the night Friday, but that would be a little rough....did that a month ago.
Hello Tim and all other members interested in the 1st N. E. meet .;)

I vote to move the meet up 1 wk to the 20th. It makes more sense at this point and hopefully more members can attend. My only concern is that some of us have been planning around the original date and may not be able to reschedule.:rolleyes:

Lets keep this thread going and use the next couple of days to firm up the details. So lets hear what you think
There's enough threads on this subject

I 'm looking forward to meeting everyone and having some FUN!:2:

·
Registered
153 Posts
So When will it be??????

Alright for those who were planning on attending the Hershey Park meet, what will it be? It's already Thursday and I think Tim himself said that if the date hasn't been solidify by Wed. he'll most likely wouldn't make it (pls correct me Tim if i'm wrong). So i'm moving this thread up the list so everyone can see it.

Is the 1st NE meet on the 13th or the 20th??? :confused: :confused: Neicho or Harry???

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lets move the N. E. Meet to next Sat, th 20th

Hello NaNaLi
I think our plans for meeting this saturday the 13th are scrubbed.
I have not been appointed to organize this meet, just volenteered because I want to see this happen and it seems we will have a lot more member next weekend, the 20th.
Neicho is a busy guy like the rest of us and he has provided a lot of info, but our plans have remained sketchy and we are out of time.

I would like to see posts from everyone wanting to get together Next Saturday the 20th for the N. E. Meet. Lets see what posts we get from members today and tomorrow.
I sure hope we can pull this off because you know the summer flies by.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Neicho
We need a firm meeting place ( which parking lot?) and time. I think it would be a good idea to gather at a meeting place, go to breakfast, then return to a second meeting place to meet up with late arrivals. Then maybe a drive somewhere for lunch or a tour of the factoy etc.
Lets hear from you
Harry

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'll be the FIRST one then to...

say that i'll be there on the 20th. As a lot of you know, I will be there regardlees the NE meet is ON or NOT for the 20th. I will be in the Hershey area starting th 19th thru 21st. So, C'mon folks lets try the 20th.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: I'll be the FIRST one then to...

NaNaLi said:
say that i'll be there on the 20th. As a lot of you know, I will be there regardlees the NE meet is ON or NOT for the 20th. I will be in the Hershey area starting th 19th thru 21st. So, C'mon folks lets try the 20th.
Hey NaNaLi
Great news. Me and my wife Cindy will BE THERE!
Lets hope this list grows quickly.
Harry

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi all!

Next weekend(the 20th) I may be there more likely than this one: kinda found out about this meeting too late for changes. I'm actually spending weekends with kinds in PA(Pocono) where they stay whole Summer, so it's not so far and for them might be a lot of fun to visit "the world of chocolate".

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hello dfroin
Great to hear another MDXer will be there. Super:2:

Come-on Boys + Girls. Lets show the rest of our reginal members that we, in the North East, know how to socialize and share our enthusiasm for the MDX in person!

Besides, my company may be offering some neet new products for the MDX and I'm going to bring one to get some feedback. :27:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Acura4Life said:
I'm sorry :( I can't make it.
I had plans for that Saturday that were made many months in advance. My best friend is celebrating his birthday and plans had been made already. I can't break them. Sorry.

Have a good time & let me know how it goes.
Take pictures and what-not.

KOT !
How about the following saturday, the 20th?
We have changed the dates so more members can attend.
Harry

1 - 20 of 56 Posts