Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Acura MDX Advance SH AWD
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone experiencing this? Most prevalent in gears S4 or S5 coasting, decelerating, between about 25 to 40mph as the car dips below 2,000rpm a slow growl becomes louder and louder then goes away by 1800rpm. Click of the shifter to change gears and it immediately is gone. I first thought it was the subwoofer making a noise, but nope it's underneath. No vibration, just noise, as if from a subwoofer producing a bass tone. Anyone?

·
Registered
2018 Acura MDX Advance SH AWD
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought it would be the cat o the drive shaft tbh . I’m selling my pos tbh I’m done with this car
Yeah, I've looked at other 3 row, but Grand Cherokee L is a big no, Hyundai Palisade is just meh, Pilot is same as MDX, Highlander is a Toyota, (no thanks) and big gas guzzlers like Tahoe nope. 3 row not a lot to choose from.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Yeah, I've looked at other 3 row, but Grand Cherokee L is a big no, Hyundai Palisade is just meh, Pilot is same as MDX, Highlander is a Toyota, (no thanks) and big gas guzzlers like Tahoe nope. 3 row not a lot to choose from.
I am totally agreed with you, I have to admit MDX has a perfect size, and a GREAT outlook. The new sequoia caught my eyes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts