Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
18" Full Size Spare Wheels - Satin Black, Cargo Liner, 2010+ Steering Wheel + Paddles

Wheels
I have 3 full size spare wheels for sale. 2 are nearly in mint condition and 1 has just cosmetic damage. (Curb Rash that is touched up)

Wheels only. You can keep your best tire as the spare during your next tire change or buy a used tire to complete it. Discount Tire and America's Tire (in CA) will usually install an excellent condition used tire and place the wheel in the storage location for $50. So for under $120 you can have a full size spare in place of the donut.

No TPMS, No Tires. They are Satin Black in color.

2 Mint Ones - $70/each shipped
1 Curbed - $60 shipped

These will store in place of your existing Temporary Donut spare for vehicles with an OEM Tow Hitch or no Tow Hitch. I'm not sure (but very doubtful) that you can fit this if you have an aftermarket hitch.

Email me for faster response. [email protected]
:29:

Cargo Liner
OEM Cargo Liner - Will post pictures. I am going to wash it and it will look almost like new. $50 + shipping

Steering Wheel / Paddle Shifters 2010+ Thicker brand new OEM leather steering wheel in Taupe color. I also have the paddle shift buttons to fill the gaps if you are retrofitting to a 2007-2009 model.
$80 +shipping

Pictures:
Wheels

Steering Wheel/Paddles

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not in any plug and play sense. I think you would need to figure out how to tap the switch that is activated from the center shifter and run wiring. Not worth it. I've thought about using the switches for alternate things like front parking sensor or front camera turn on.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Does this wheel work with 07 and up mdxs? Do the covers completely blend in covering where the paddles go? Why are there paddles there if it doesn't function? Do the 2010+ have paddles shifters?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi is the cargo cover still available?
Is it Taupe? Is this out of a MDX with a power lift gate? (Apparently there is a difference for manual lift gates)

If yes to all the above, can you give me a quote on shipping to 80134.

Thank you.
Brian

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Cargo Liner

Hi - Unfortunately I don't have a Cargo cover, but rather a cargo liner. It covers the floor, the sides and back of the seat of the cargo area.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts