Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon- Curious about pricing for routine service quoted 3200?
Sounds high to me but maybe things have gone up. Any thoughts - and or does this sound accurate

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Sounds high to me but maybe things have gone up. Any thoughts - and or does this sound accurate
How about a breakdown of what they are doing? Also would help to know the year and whether it is FWD or AWD.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your reply and yes I bet those things would be helpful. My apologies:) So- I have an 2014 mdx -AWD. Things to service- oil/change and tire rotation- Timing belt- Water/ oil pan - alt belt changed valve adjustment.

·
Registered
940 Posts
So there's an oil pan gasket quoted? How much is that my itself? That is not "maintenance" and has nothing to do with the 105K schedule. The upper end of the 105K service should be less than $2K. The valve adjustment shouldn't need to be done until around 160K.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I paid $1100 for my 105k service on 2016 AWD MDX. They replaced timing belt, water pump, tensioner. I replaced spark plugs myself, save your money.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So there's an oil pan gasket quoted? How much is that my itself? That is not "maintenance" and has nothing to do with the 105K schedule. The upper end of the 105K service should be less than $2K. The valve adjustment shouldn't need to be done until around 160K.
[/QUOT

thank you !!!

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Thank you for your reply and yes I bet those things would be helpful. My apologies:) So- I have an 2014 mdx -AWD. Things to service- oil/change and tire rotation- Timing belt- Water/ oil pan - alt belt changed valve adjustment.
Is there an oil leak?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I paid a little over $2k when I had the 100k service. I find the cost aceptable. After all, it's a Acura. Thats what I'd expect.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts