Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Administrator
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, another milestone. As it was noted by one of our members (thanks!), we've just surpassed a 100K post mark! Way to go everyone! I just hope the server holds up with all the load :eek:

Keep 'em coming!

admin.

·
Registered
470 Posts
100K and counting!

:29:
Can you tell who posted #100,000? Maybe they should get a free acuramdx.org sticker as a prize!
:2:

As has been stated by many, this is one of the best boards I've seen on the internet. Knowledgeable, friendly members.... and fun! It's become somewhat of an addiction - gotta get my daily acuramdx.org fix! :13:

:D :4::17: :20:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
100,000 posts....Wow..I gotta admit this site is awesome. I love the reassurance that if I ever have a question about anything I have a database and fellow MDX'ers that will help me though whatever problem I have. Absolutely great:29::29:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Thanks zafer!

I guess I should have figured it would be in the "word association" thread... the odds were certainly in its favor!

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Re: 100K and counting!

rjmitche said:
...As has been stated by many, this is one of the best boards I've seen on the internet. Knowledgeable, friendly members.... and fun! ...
I agree. Congratulations Admin, and everyone!:4:

·
Registered
259 Posts
I know this forum saved me from wasting money on the dealer paint protection option, as well as made me aware of a lot of information. To everyone one here congratulations, and thanks. This is one of the best forums out there. :7: :29: :2:

Now, if they would only delivery my X sooner, than maybe I could offer some input as well!

:eek: :2:

2003 SS MDX (cdn model)

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Great.... Lets keep POST up up up..... :2:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Couldn't do it without you guys!
Keep it up!

BTW- did I mention that I scan the forums first thing in the morning (in the toilet with my wireless laptop) and the last thing before bed (in the bed with my wireless laptop) and a zillion times in between?

:7:

·
3,109 Posts
MDroX said:
BTW- did I mention that I scan the forums first thing in the morning (in the toilet with my wireless laptop)....
WOOOOOOOOHHHH! Hey! Info OVERLOAD! Too late you mentioned it!

We didn't need to know that. What you do on you own time is your business. .... not that there is anything wrong with that.
:headshake :1pat: :headshake :1pat: :headshake :1pat: :headshake

·
Registered
206 Posts
I wish I had joined this forum sooner. I tip my hat to you the great ones
TheWorm,msu79gt82, paul123,wmquan,mdxxx,MDXtrous,hondaacuraworld,srpbep,ghost,remery,DMor and to the rest of you, forgive me but the list is too long to keep typing. Of course not only do I tip my hat, heck, I'll even hold a door open for you, the one, the only, king of all posters let's hear it for DaleB everybody :6: :18: :19: :21: :29:. With over thirty-six hundred post those fingers must be calloused over like a great guitar player!

Here's to us all:7

·
Registered
65 Posts
zafer said:

WOOOOOOOOHHHH! Hey! Info OVERLOAD! Too late you mentioned it!

We didn't need to know that. What you do on you own time is your business. .... not that there is anything wrong with that.
:headshake :1pat: :headshake :1pat: :headshake :1pat: :headshake
C'mon Zafer,

I totally understand and respect that. All I was trying to say is that I'm such a big fan of you all.

cheers

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
MDroX said:
....(in the toilet with my wireless laptop) and the last thing before bed (in the bed with my wireless laptop) ...
Thanks for not bringing the webcam along with you :D

:29: on the 100k :29:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Congrats to all! This has really been a riot, great to have this community to hang out in!

Post on, campers! :7:

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
100K?! That's it. . . we've got some work to do!

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Members and Number of Posts.

2002 Acura MDX! said:
Talk about counting, it's almost 6000 members!!!!! 10 more to go!!!!!:2:
Some more counting:

35 members with 500 or more posts
190 members with 100 or more posts.
354 members with 50 or more posts.
614 members with 25 or more posts.
1048 members with 10 or more posts.
1612 members with 5 or more posts.
3142 members with 1 or more posts.

694 members with only one post.

2854 members with no posts.

5989 members total!(edited):awais:

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Re: Members and Number of Posts.

BaldEagle said:
Some more counting:

190 members with 100 or more posts.
354 members with 50 or more posts.
614 members with 25 or more posts.
1048 members with 10 or more posts.
1612 members with 5 or more posts.
3142 members with 1 or more posts.

694 members with only one post.

2854 members with no posts.

5997 members total!:awais:
Also...
35 members with 500 or more posts...
12 members with 1000 or more posts...
3 members with 2000 or more posts... and....
1 member with 3000 or more posts!:6: :7:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts