Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My wife's MDX has broken auxiliary port. I cannot figure out if I can only replace VLR ports or entire assembly with volume knobs is part of it.
Can someone please ID it and tell me part number and where online I can get it at a reasonable price? I know that dealership will charge an arm and a leg to replace it.
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
All of it is a single unit... How come its damaged?
You can change this part yourself as its very easy, Just do the same steps as to remove the HFL by pulling the face off the center console..
The Aux Box is just pressed into the base so 2 force clips and it pops out..

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All of it is a single unit... How come its damaged?
You can change this part yourself as its very easy, Just do the same steps as to remove the HFL by pulling the face off the center console..
The Aux Box is just pressed into the base so 2 force clips and it pops out..
Thanks for taking time to reply!

That's good news! It was damaged by the kids constantly hitting it with their legs while cable was plugged in and yesterday it finally gave up and sound started to break up while using AUX ports.

Would you know what is the part# and where can I get it online?

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
The OEM Part Numbers are as Follows:

Yours seems to be a Tan Interior so its the IVORY Part, You can get it either on EBay or any Acura parts online Retailer.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey, my aux input in the center console doesn’t work. Have yet to find a fix or even where to find the parts. Any clue to this one?
The link that I posted still works for the part that I ordered and replaced, just click on it :)
Replacement was fairly easy, just need to do it slowly while trying to remove stuff around it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts