Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone glad to be a part of this group I previously had a Lincoln MKZ that a deer totaled I just bought a used 2007 Acura MDX had a really good car fax with good maintenance kept on it it’s high mileage but could not pass it up it has its issues an old lady could not pull out of a garage to save her life I need both mirrors and the information center says tailgate is open when it’s purely closed can’t figure out how to fix it or what I need to do to bypass or fix it

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Mirrors new are $350 each, you can buy used ones from salvage yard, ebay, etc for under $255. The rear latch sensor may be broken; I'll dig through my manual and see what part/circuit it is. Also if you have any issues with door locks or random issues, be sure to check the drivers door harness. It's a common failure that is a few dollars to fix!

Reactions: Happydaddyof3

·
Registered
1,110 Posts

Reactions: Happydaddyof3

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Owners manual was not with the vehicle gonna have to find the diagram online and find out what part or circuit it could be

·
Registered
264 Posts
There are several other threads on this topic. The general consensus seems to be to replace the latch mechanism.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts