Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I recently came across the rear lower garnish and now looking for the front. I know it's not in production anymore n I've searched on here n seen some post of where to find. Mostly all of the posts were back in 2011. Doubt the list of dealers I saw would still have them. I also found a member selling but never got a response.

SO MY QUESTIONs: Who has one? Willing to sell? Or does anyone know where I can find one?

Part #08P46-STX-201

Also I saw bernardiparts have the listed. Still waiting on a reply.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Those parts are like unicorns these days. The only way you'll have a chance is to search the various salvage yards I'm afraid.

Even the last used one I saw on eBay went for $550 just for the front.

I really want to create a mold for this and make a FRP or CF version as it fills up the space nicely down there IMO.

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
No dealer has one, anywhere. They haven't been available since 2009 I think. As memory serves, the chemical used to etch the aluminum from the manufacturer was banned by the EPA, and Acura had to contract with a new manufacturer. The end product wasn't up to spec because flexible molds were used in the manufacturing process. From there, the project was abandoned and the parts discontinued.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
may have found one! Please PM me!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Check pm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts