Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just posted this in the "problems" forum but I thought I'll post it here also since I am in a big hurry with my wedding coming up...sorry for the double posting..thanks for the help:

I got reared ended by a #@!$! Dodge RAM 1500 last night. Rear bumper and tail lights on the driver side are screwed. Any recommendations on San Francisco south Bay (San Jose, Sunnyvale, Milpitas, etc) bodyshops?

I need one that's as trouble free as possible since this is the last thing I want to worry about with my wedding happening this coming Sunday.

Also, will my own insurance company deal with everything or do I have to wait for the guilty party to look at it first?

thanks

________

·
Registered
4,969 Posts
Sorry to hear about this ! The BEST body shop for specific Acura's, BMW etc esp. MDX's as I learned... is used exclusively by my Acura dealership in Pleasanton. The shop is called B&S Hacienda. They do MDX's quite a bit. Most shops don't have what it takes to fix MDX as I learned....long story I'll spare you.
Here is my X that was trashed, but I got rid of it....
If you have questions, you can reach me at [email protected].
Having this done by Sunday is a wish that will not happen ! Also you have the right to pick YOUR choice of shop to fix it. Its the law in California !

Attachments

·
Registered
499 Posts
First of all, congrats! :7:

I don't have a particular body shop in mind right now. There are tons of them in the South Bay, but if I were you, I would call the 3 South Bay Acura dealers and ask for their "preferred" body shop and go from there.

Don't stress out too much about your X, an upcoming wedding could be stressful enough. :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Congrats on your upcoming wedding as well and sorry to hear about your accident.

You can try Springer Body and Paint on Brokaw Road in San Jose: http://www.collision-insight.com/shops/springer.htm

They were recommended by my insurance company, 21st Century and did work on my Jetta a few years back when it was rear ended. Everything looked and felt good as new afterwards.

Good luck with your wedding!

·
Registered
48 Posts
BTW, long time lurker, first time poster.

This is on the peninsula, but I had a pearl white 97 3.2 TL that I had fixed at Carl's Auto Body in San Mateo. He specializes in Honda/Acura. Awesome work - especially considering the pearl white.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts