·
Registered
213 Posts
:twak:

What are they thinking? :1pat: :28:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Guess Nissan Management decided to switch all their talented designed to Infiniti. Dang is that thing ugly.

·
Registered
26 Posts
That is UUUUGGGGGGLLLLLLYYYYYY!!!!:headshake

·
Registered
420 Posts
What is that, a chastity belt grill?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I would like to see the photos in all angles before making the comments. As of now, I still love my 93 maxima body style more than any other models.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I had a 1994 Sapphire Blue Maxima GXE, until I traded it in towards my '03 MDX. I think the body style for that year was the better than the latest!:4:

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I don't think......

.......it's all that bad. Not stellar, but acceptable or above average in my opinion!

If you want to see ugly try the new Lexus ES 300 :eek: :16: :16: which debuted in the 2002 model year. This "thing" or "UFO" or whatever, probably ties for top honors together with the Pontiac Aztec for ugliest car in the world!

If Lexus had any shame at all, they would immediately FIRE :whip: , and then ban the designers of the ES 300 from ever designing another vehicle again!!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Oh I dunno I kinda like the Lexus ES300's styling. The front of this Maxima kinda looks like the design found on some Kia models.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Overall, it looked okay. Better than the '03 Accord rear IMO. But the rear looks like the trunk is too sloped (small trunk). :3:

·
Registered
259 Posts
That is quite a nose. Can't believe that someone allowed that to go through. :awais: :23: :bonk: :32: :1pat: :14:

2003 SS MDX - still waiting :3:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts