Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2001 mdx. My navigation screen sometime stays black and only comes back on after turning the car off and then back on. I noticed that this all started happening after Acura recently sent me the 0:00 clock update disk. I contacted Acura about this they said to take it in to Acura so they can look at it but I didn’t go cause it wasn’t happening that often sometime it would happen once a week. And I didn’t want to go there just for them to tell me they couldn’t replicate the issue. But recently it’s been happening more often. Has anyone else had this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So this definitely sounds like it was caused by the disk update! Problem is when you bring this up to Acura they just turn around and tell you that this is the first time they are hearing about this. If anyone has any news on this please share it

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Acura mailed mine in to have alpine look at it. Alpine came back and said “water damage” there’s no way I never had any water in the car and the issues all began right after the 0:00 update

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.