Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-2001 MDX Base-
Does anyone have diagrams or know of a service manual that actually has ALL the ecu plugs pinned out / diagrams to read? Im doing some custom monitoring and wiring to my headunit to display parameters and need to find some wires. Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
You can get wire diagrams from alldata. I think I may have some in a flash drive, if I find one I'll post it up in a couple of days. Also, I not to sure if I can post up any pictures but I'll try if I have a wire diagram.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be great, unfortunately i dont have access to alldata as i dont work at a dealership anymore, so i cant hop on there and get what i need.

It seems the 01-02 mdx service manual is literally impossible to find. Nobody has it in electronic form and i cant even buy the paper book as acrua does not sell it via the dealer anymore and directed me to helm for it. When i called / went online to helm its out of stock with no ETA in the forseeable future for part 61S3V01 "2001-2002 MDX Service Manual".

I find it extremely hard to believe its really this way lol. Out of hundreds of cars ive ever messed with wiring on there was ALWAYS an electronic version of it somewhere besides all data or old page grab PDFs from the DVD version of alldata/scanned in book pages for at least wiring diagrams.

The only real solution i see is if alldata actually does have what i need is it being provided by a generous member here or buying a "DIY" subscription to the vehicle through the alldatadiy version for the $30 or whatever and using that. Mdxwithspeed1 if you do have this pinout info (mainly engine control module connectors and all the wires in them as you normally find in those) would be awesome to get ahold of.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Try searching for Bishko Automotive Literature 5934

*link removed*

These are CD copies of the factory manual and are searchable.

You won't find a schematic of the PCM/ECM with every wire going to an from it, rather you will find the PCM connections shown in the circuit where they connect.
Any diagram of ecm/pcm inputs and outputs is fine by me i just need to locate things in the cabin on the harness. I have to say in all my years ive never ever heard the name bishko lol. Of course we have all heard chilton and haynes which i think are both complete junk and then helm for a lot of oem printing no idea how i have not heard of bishko before. Though it appears to be an exact copy of what acura had in paper form, though indexed on DVD. Ordered it from bishko direct as im sure ill need more then this in the future it will be worth the $40 10x over. Thank you very much for the help!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Glad I could help. I started using them about 10 years ago.

Their files are searchable pdf so should be fairly easy to find stuff.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just as an update to the thread i ordered the bishko version of the manual on CD and got it yesterday (only took a few days from bishko directly) looks like something youd buy off ebay on a burnt CD with a label (lol) but it contained the orig oem acura/honda FSM and electrical troubleshooting guides on it in PDF form with searchable text and menus. Also figured id need to trace wires with diagrams however that was not the case each ECM/ECU/PCM plug is pinned out in the manual with color code, location, and what should be seen on that pin with ignition off and on, amazingly just what i was looking for! Thanks again for the help!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts