Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has a TL, '99-01, I have 4 tires, originally from my '00 TL I traded in for the MDX. It had better tires on & I didn't change back to the stock ones. Anyway, they are the Michelin 205/ 65/ 16 (I think)
I'd like to sell them for a discent price. We can discuss shipping in pricing. If anyone responces, I'll tell ya a price. Thanks

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, I guess I didn't get any responces b/c I didn't put enough info in. Ok, how about that they had 11k miles on them, still in VERY good shape, stored in bags. How about $ 160.00 for all 4 ( +shipping?)depending on where to............ anybody?

·
Registered
671 Posts
I have a 99 CL that might need tires pretty soon. Could you check the actual tire size and post it, please? I don't have the CL here right now, so I can't check the size that's on it, but I will in the next few days. $160.00 is a good starting point. Any idea what it would cost to ship to south Florida?

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll post another answer tomorrow. I'll ck the tire sizes & I'll have to ck at work Monday if I can't get any prices for shipping. Thanks

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AcuraMDX2002, The tires are as follows.....
Michelin
MXV4 Energy M&S (?)
205/60/R16 (91V rated)
Are ya still interested??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts