Auto dimming not working - Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 4 Weeks Ago Thread Starter

Auto dimming not working

Hi all,

I have a 15 MDX with Tech, the auto dimming function stop working recently, and it stays at dim all the time, just replaced a new mirror in the dealership, and auto dimming indicator is still off, and I guess I have a blown fuse, but after checking owners manual, can't locate the fuse for the rear view mirror, can anyone help?

Thank you

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhouye2015 View Post
Hi all,

I have a 15 MDX with Tech, the auto dimming function stop working recently, and it stays at dim all the time, just replaced a new mirror in the dealership, and auto dimming indicator is still off, and I guess I have a blown fuse, but after checking owners manual, can't locate the fuse for the rear view mirror, can anyone help?

Thank you

did the dealer troubleshoot it or did you just drive in and ask them to replace it. I would think they have an obligation to make sure it works if they replace it.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 3 Weeks Ago Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgkent View Post
did the dealer troubleshoot it or did you just drive in and ask them to replace it. I would think they have an obligation to make sure it works if they replace it.
Auto dimming stop working after I got my car from the dealership, it stays dim all the time, and dealership promised me to get me a new mirror, so they replaced it last week, the pilot light is still off, so I want to check if fuse blown or not, so that I dont need to go to dealer to waste couple hrs just for a blown fuse.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement