Help me navigate this site - Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-06-2019 Thread Starter

Help me navigate this site

Hello everyone. I joined somewhat obviously because I have some issues. My problem is being a more senior individual, I am far more proficient mechanically than I am with technology. Now slap me if you want but I need help getting round the site so I don't come across as an idiot. All I want is to try to find my answers before I bother anyone. What is the best way to search AND FIND what I need. Example I am looking for help on an EGR, bench testing. So I search this and results come in the form of a shed load of threads. Now, not wanting to scour every post in every topic could someone please help explain to me how best to narrow the results to be more in the ball park of what I need. Infield be great but I'll take ball park. Thanksin advance Imma just tryin not to be a timewasting ignoramus.

Also can I follow threads so I can get notified of replys.

Last edited by Usablue; 01-06-2019 at 11:37 PM. Reason: add question
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-07-2019
Administrator

Garage
Hello there,

The best way would be using the google custom search.
That will narrow the options.
You may need to click a few threads to find what you need.

Ed
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-02-2019

Hi blue

Yeah, the search feature can be frustrating. Definitely takes some playing with. When I find something potentially interesting, I subscribe to that thread. It kind of bookmarks it, so to speak. That has been the most helpful to me.
I don't know what generation you have, but I believe there are faq's for all three. Those are really useful and I would take some time to peruse though them and get familiarized with their information; they cover a bunch of common problems.
I hope this helps, and good luck!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in