2008 MDX Fluid Change - Seeking confirmation
Hey folks. Planning on replacing some fluids and looking for confirmation on part numbers. I know there's been a few threads on this already but found some inconsistencies so wanted to double check.
This is for a 2008.
The 2 I'm not too quite sure of is the ATF and Rear Diff.
1. Automatic Transmission - Per the service manual, it mentions ATF-Z1 (PN 08200-9001A). I understand this has been replaced by ATF-DW1 (PN 08200-9008A).
Will also replace the washers (Drain Plug Crush Washer, 18mm, PN 90471-PX4-000 and Fill Plug Crush Washer, 24mm PN 90441-PK4-000)
2. Rear Diff - Per the service manual, it also references ATF-Z1 (PN 08200-9001A). I understand that this is now DPSF (PN 08200-9007a)
Will also replace the washers (Drain Plug Crush Washer, 18mm, PN 90471-PX4-000 and Fill Plug Crush Washer, 20mm PN 94109-20000)
3. Transfer Case/Assembly - any SAE 80W-90 GL4 or GL5 hypoid gear oil
Drain and Fill Plug Crush Washers 24mm (2) PN 90441-PK4-000
4. Brake - DOT 3 PN 08798-9008A
5. Power Steering - 08206-9002A
6. Coolant - Acura type 2
Please let me know if i stated any incorrect information.
Also, what's the best place to purchase them? I did a quick google search and bernardiparts was one of the top results. Any experience with them?