2016 MDX prices paid - Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
post #1 of 345 (permalink) Old 03-03-2015 Thread Starter

What's Everybody Paying for Their 2016 MDX?

I know there have only been a few people stating that they have purchased a new 2016 MDX. I thought I would see what everybody is paying.

I have been dealing with two Dealers. One will not budge off of the sticker price. The other dealer offered me $2500 off the sticker on a Tech with Acura watch.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levelpar1 View Post
I know there have only been a few people stating that they have purchased a new 2016 MDX. I thought I would see what everybody is paying.

I have been dealing with two Dealers. One will not budge off of the sticker price. The other dealer offered me $2500 off the sticker on a Tech with Acura watch.
Most are not taking much off sticker. Your 2500 off is probably good for the moment, until they all get rid of 2015's.

I was closer to the 2500, but I also felt I had a fair deal on the trade.

Quote:

Why are you still talking to the other dealer?

2014 MDX,TECH. CHERRY AWD Gone.
2017 MDX, ADV SP HYBRID. MODERN STEEL.

We were offered $3500 of a 2016 Advance/Ent and $5400 off a 2015 Advance/Ent. We are leasing, so between the lower money factor on the 2015, and the larger discount it was no brainer. Saved $150 a month !! If we were buying, I might have considered the 2016 for resale. My wife could not tell the difference between the 2015 and the 2016. She liked having the shifter on the '15.
post #5 of 345 (permalink) Old 03-03-2015 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvisfan View Post
Why are you still talking to the other dealer?
I am not talking to this dealer any longer. I am just waiting for the dealer that offered me $2500 off to get my desired color combo in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky T View Post
We were offered $3500 of a 2016 Advance/Ent and $5400 off a 2015 Advance/Ent. We are leasing, so between the lower money factor on the 2015, and the larger discount it was no brainer. Saved $150 a month !! If we were buying, I might have considered the 2016 for resale. My wife could not tell the difference between the 2015 and the 2016. She liked having the shifter on the '15.
Buying,it would have been a no brainer going the other way. As you say for resale. But you can't argue with saving money.

2014 MDX,TECH. CHERRY AWD Gone.
2017 MDX, ADV SP HYBRID. MODERN STEEL.

2016 MDX prices paid

Now that I have decided on a 2016 over the 2015, curious as to what others are paying for theirs? So far my best offer was about $47500.

Thanks folks!

For what trim?

That's only $3000 off what I paid for a my 2015.

2015 MDX Advanced + Entertainment

With a bunch of 2015's on the lot, dealers are less willing to deal the 2016's right now. 2016 lease residuals are higher (obviously), and I saw 0.00125 MF for a 2015, but could not get 2016 rate. Acura tends to play games mostly with MF - i.e. pushing out 2015 RDX at MF 0.0005 prior to refresh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptrd View Post
For what trim?

That's only $3000 off what I paid for a my 2015.
Oops my mistake.

2016 SHAWD Tech Package, MSRP with Destination $50,200

I was quoted a 2016 SH-AWD Tech, Ent and acura watch package $50k plus taxes, title, fees, etc. white with black interior. Is that a good deal? The guy showed me his pocket notebook and invoice was $49,988.

^ sounds like a decent deal.

FYI "invoice" isn't what the dealer paid but more along the lines of "lowest price they would really let it go for and all parties are paid". Sometimes they go below "invoice" as they're still making money.

2015 MDX Advanced + Entertainment

I've been still negotiating on the 2016 awd tech and it's looking like about $3k -$3500 off list based on the numbers I've been going back and forth with. Little tough to say with a trade in but I started negotiating without it first.

46,600$ '16 awd tech
sticker was 50,210$

Smile 16 SH-AWD with Tech + AWP

Quote:

We got 16 SH-AWD with Tech + AWP for 4 grand off the MSRP.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: