2016 MDX prices paid - Page 3 - Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2016_MDX View Post
I bought a 2016 MDX AWD with Tech package for $46,500, that's about $3,700 off from the $50,210 MSRP ($49,290 + $920 destination charge). I also had a trade in so that might have helped get the price.

The stipulation was I had to take one of the MDX in stock, he had the black/black I wanted so it wasn't a stipulation to me at all.

Anybody know what the price the dealer pays is?

which state are you located in ?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

I was able to get a quote of 48k even for 2016 AWD Tech and Accura Watch packages

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumsuv View Post
which state are you located in ?
New Jersey

2016 MDX SH-AWD Tech Package - Black/Black

50K here. Satisfied with it too!

2016 Acura MDX SH-AWD Tech/Res

Exterior: White
Interior: Parchment

Accessories:

Remote Start
Roof Racks with Cross Bars
5,000 LB Towing Package
Rear Bumper Guard

Which package and where was this?

I was quoted 53,600 for a 2016 MDX awd advance/entertainment by Acura of Denville, NJ to take delivery for one in stock

Best price for 16 AWD Advanced

Looking to complete a purchase in the next few days. MSRP=56,000. Best price so far is 52,400.

I'm in NJ. How much lower will they go?

Bought a 2016 AWD w/tech and entertainment from Continental Acura in Naperville, Illinois for $48,925 (MSRP $52,210 which includes destination). The price we paid was the invoice price, which also included destination. We traded in a 2011 Chrysler Town & Country. Out the door was around $34,500.

^^ Good price. I never really stressed dealers by buying at invoice only though. The way I see it is you pick your own battles. 1st world problems. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by closenough View Post
Looking to complete a purchase in the next few days. MSRP=56,000. Best price so far is 52,400.

I'm in NJ. How much lower will they go?
Best quote we got in NJ was for $52,644 for '16 SH-AWD w/advance ($56 K MSRP including destination). Went to another dealer and they matched the price. Was pretty pleased with that deal for a '16. Had a few color choices of in-stock vehicles and took the Red/Parchment combo.

There are three Acura dealers in my area - none of them can keep them in stock. Wheeling and dealing isn't an option with them on MDXs. Never has been. If you don't buy it the next guy will. Every person there at the same time as me was picking up an MDX. All 2015s have been sold out for weeks according to them.

The dealer i got mine from sold 15 since last Thursday. Even true car shows the average paid is above MSRP.

With that said i got a lease on an AWD+AWP for 48k [dealer installed accessories] - .00114 Money factor - 64% Residual. I tried getting them to install the tow equipment for cost. They wouldn't budge.

Has anyone else been able to get a deal in Seattle? I live in eastern Washington,no dealers here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerjam View Post
Has anyone else been able to get a deal in Seattle? I live in eastern Washington,no dealers here.
Theres a place in Spokane i think.

Ended up purchasing a '16 AWD Advanced for 51,770, MSRP of 56,000. It was not a difficult negotiation. All done via email. I think any of the dealers I was corresponding with would have gotten to the same price. I went with the first one who met my target and had the right color combo.

I hope this info if helpful to anyone else looking to purchase.

We are in negotiations in Salt Lake City for a 2016 AWD Tech Package and they are not budging from $48500 including destination. Thoughts?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement