2016 MDX prices paid - Page 23 - Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokuledg View Post
All,

Please help. Planning to purchase 2016 MDX SH-AWD with Tech in Atlanta. The lowest I'm getting 45.9K + TTL which comes around 50.8K. Please let me know if this is the best price as 2017 already in showrooms.

Thank you,
Gokul
I think you can atleast 1k lower, in right market, even lower.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roktoy View Post
I think you can atleast 1k lower, in right market, even lower.
Thank you, I will target for 48 OTD and lets see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokuledg View Post
Thank you, I will target for 48 OTD and lets see.
Probably wont get that, target 49-50k otd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike.lee423 View Post
I am in the Los Angeles area and interested in getting an Acura MDX with AcuraWatch only. I have gotten quotes of $42500...Has anyone negotiated anything less. Seems a little high considering the redesigned 2017 Acura MDXs are on the verge of coming out in a month or 2... Is it worth waiting for the 2017 models to come out to purchase the 2016 models? I can likely wait about a few months or so.
I am now in Missouri. I got a quote for AWD w/ AcuraWatchPlus at the price of 42900. But I think there is some room for further discount/negotiation. What price should I offer to the dealer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuyanjie View Post
I am now in Missouri. I got a quote for AWD w/ AcuraWatchPlus at the price of 42900. But I think there is some room for further discount/negotiation. What price should I offer to the dealer?
Which dealership in Missouri? I couldn't find any willing to go to 10% or more of MSRP.

Does anyone here think $49,500 for a 2016 Advanced AWD is unreasonable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Series View Post
Does anyone here think $49,500 for a 2016 Advanced AWD is unreasonable?
I am trying hard to buy a 2016 SH-AWD Advanced for $49,700 including destination and Excluding any rebates or incentives (lease cash or finance cash). Can someone confirm that this is currently a possible and achievable price? If so when did you buy and from what dealer/state? Any help or information would be appreciated.

I started my research on the 2016 Acura MDX SH-AWD with Advanced Package last weekend. In visiting dealer lots (s) one had the price reduced to $52,170 (from $56,340). So that will be their starting point (central Connecticut location). I have 3 dealers to negotiate with and would like to do the purchase by end of September. I will keep posting as to how this goes. I have a 2009 MDX with 84k miles.

My target is $47,000 plus TTL. We will see how well I do and how well they are willing to negotiate. I'll want rails, mats, wheel splash guards, and side boards included.

I plan on contacting the dealer I purchased my TL from tomorrow to start the process. It will all depend on how fast they are moving the inventory and if they are willing to negotiate. I can wait another year for the 2017's to be replaced by the 2018's if need be.

I'm shopping for 2017 MDX AWD with technology package. So far have got $48,400 OTD price, Is this reasonable price or did any one get better deal. Dealer from VA is offering this price. Please let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T9im View Post
I started my research on the 2016 Acura MDX SH-AWD with Advanced Package last weekend. In visiting dealer lots (s) one had the price reduced to $52,170 (from $56,340). So that will be their starting point (central Connecticut location). I have 3 dealers to negotiate with and would like to do the purchase by end of September. I will keep posting as to how this goes. I have a 2009 MDX with 84k miles.

My target is $47,000 plus TTL. We will see how well I do and how well they are willing to negotiate. I'll want rails, mats, wheel splash guards, and side boards included.

I plan on contacting the dealer I purchased my TL from tomorrow to start the process. It will all depend on how fast they are moving the inventory and if they are willing to negotiate. I can wait another year for the 2017's to be replaced by the 2018's if need be.
Hi T9im, have you bought your 16 Advanced? How much did you get it OTD if you don't mind me asking? Thanks a lot!

Hi Creampiggy:

I was only able to negotiate down to $51,500 and decided this was still $3,000 more than I was willing to settle for on the Advanced. Especially in reading that the current models are being discounted $3,500 and there are still lingering issues on the 2016 transmission. I decided to wait till the spring when it will be easier for me to sell our 2009 MDX. I'll then see how the 2017 MDX's are selling.

Tim

Note the $51,500 was before Tax, title and license fees. Only $600 less than another dealers listed reduced price. I was only dealing with one dealer as this was the color scheme (black with parchment interior) that my wife wanted. This was 3 weeks ago, the MDX is still on the lot for sale a couple of days ago but I'm not revisiting it now, maybe in November as I have more time.

Tim

Hi,

I still think I have room, but a semi local dealership was offering a 2017 AWD Tech/Ent. Package for $48895 + TTL. this after taxes will take me more than what I want to pay but has been the lowest I have received.

Do you think I have room to bring it down to $46k?

Or should I start focusing on a 2016 mdx awd Advanced.

hello all.. very informative thread... just opened account.

Anybody bought an MDX in December.. I am looking for a 2016 AWD Advance (was quoted 49.5 k in November) or 2017 AWD w/Tech.

What pricing do you guys suggest as I am planning to start looking and buy by end of this month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosugarplease View Post
hello all.. very informative thread... just opened account.

Anybody bought an MDX in December.. I am looking for a 2016 AWD Advance (was quoted 49.5 k in November) or 2017 AWD w/Tech.

What pricing do you guys suggest as I am planning to start looking and buy by end of this month.
Ended up going with '17 MDX fwd/tech. Got it for 43,700 +TTL.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in