XM 1 year $60 renewal - Page 3 - Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.

Talking

Thanks for the code. I just called and got 1 year for $60 starting after my free 3 months. Great deal.

XM radio is great.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

I just called today and told the sales person that I heard from the Acura Dealership that XM was offering a 1 year sub for $60.00 (based off other comments from above). She said normally the dealership should call me when my trial period runs out, but she put in the offer for 1 year for $60.00 and her computer said it was OK. I had to charge the amount on my credit card. So, My subscription expires end of Feb 2006.

I also called XM today and got the $60 special. I told them my dealership said XM was offering it. The person at XM checked to see if I was eligible (not quite sure what the criteria is) and took care of it within a couple minutes. Easy!

05 MDX Sagebrush Pearl/Ebony w/NAV and side steps

97 Eclipse Spyder (sold)

I had to call three times before I got someone who "could" add this promo onto my account. They'll send me a bill when my trial runs out.

The "no" person said this promo was "only for radios with a service that had run out and only if they called". The second said my service had to run out then I could call.

Sure, looks like XMRadio doesn't tell everyone there the same thing..

Retired and loving it!

Offer Still Valid

I just called the 800 number and asked for Technical Support. The guy verified that I was eligible for the promotion. In addition to the radio ID, he also wanted the Acura Dealership and Sales Reps name.

However, I currently have 3 other XM radios (1 for $9.99/month and the other 2 for $6.99/month - family plan). He said that this new radio will be $60/year and after the 1 year is up it will default to $9.99/month, rather than $6.99/month. Odd, because you would think it would just be added as an additional radio to my account. Maybe this guy did not know what he was talking about...???

Thanks for the info!

No Luck

I just called the 800-831-5572 number and told them about the promo. The guys said only if I received any promotion offer through mail, I will get it otherwise it is regular price.

Please help.
Super Senior Member

Quote:
Originally posted by cycler15
Is this only good for cars with XM built in? What about people with aftermarket XM radios?

I just wrote XM.. I believe new and existing AFTERMARKET customers (on month to month subscriptions) can get reduced annual rates. $119 a year, (9.99/mo.) So you don't get hit with the hike to $12.95 in April.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

Offer Still Valid Here Too!

Picked up my 05 yesterday. Called XM last night. Asked for "tier 2" group. Was told it didn't exist any longer. Told the agent about the $60/1 year "ZWINBACKMYP1" offer. Was asked to hold for a minute. Got my free 3 months, plus the $60/1 year deal, no questions.

She couldn't do the deal for my wife's 04TL because the 3 month trial period was over. I was told I'd have to open a new account for the MDX, which I did. So, it seems like it's only available to new subscribers during the 3 month trial period.

Hope this helps.

vincent

2005 MDX Silver/Quartz/Navi, Audiovox 5600 (works great), Meter Trim Kit (from Tim) - Delivered 3/3/05.

2004 TL Anthracite/Camel Navi, Nokia 6910 - Delivered 10/27/03

Weston Business Advisors - Professional Consulting Services Since 1982

What is ZWINBACKMYP1?

Vincent,
Can you let me know on how did approach? What number did you call and what is the way did u communicate. Can I use this code to use. Did you get this code from somewhere?

Thansk in advance

XLover

XLover

I called 800-967-2346, dialed 2 and signed up with the 1st person that answered. I just explaned that I was responding to the $60 offer code "ZWINBACKMYP1" and that was it.

Good luck

vincent

2005 MDX Silver/Quartz/Navi, Audiovox 5600 (works great), Meter Trim Kit (from Tim) - Delivered 3/3/05.

Just one more question

Did this code came to you from XM by mail or you got it from smewhere?

XLover

XM Renewal

I just did the $60/year renewal as well. Had my service shut off and on the first try called (800) 874-9786 and got shut down cold. Then called (800) 929-2100 and got the promo with no problems. Gave them the promo code (ZWINBACKMYP1), they asked what kind of car, took my cc number and within 5 minutes, XM was reactivated. BAM.

2008 Aspen White Pearl/Parchment MDX
2005 Steel Blue/Ebony MDX Touring

XLover

Got all of my information about ZWINBACKMYP1 from this thread.

vincent

dax

just did the 60/year promo, it only took 2 months to get it done. I called today and it was done on the first try. I think they are getting lots of calls because everyone is signing up before the rate hike april 2. I signed up for 6 years for a total of 559.99. My next bill is march 2011.

'05 Nighthawk Black Pearl Touring w/Navigation & RES Ebony Interior

Got scared

Hay guys. Just need help. I called XM and I basically repeated what I was advised by our pals here. I mentioned that I was responding to a promotion and he asked me if I did receive as a gift certificate on this promotion to which I replied yes. He asked me my home telephone number and he could not find my account from that. Then he asked me my radio id and I gave. He was setting up but I got scared if he will find that I am cheating. I disconnected

My 3 months trial period is getting over. So far I have received 3 renewal notice of 120 dollar per year from XM. I was scared if he would catch my trick.

What you guys are saying? Was it going Ok?

Please advise

XLover
Sponsored Links
Advertisement