XM 1 year $60 renewal - Page 2 - Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.

Is this only good for cars with XM built in? What about people with aftermarket XM radios?

04 Silver/Ebony Touring
-- Running Boards, BSM, MTX 421D Thunder Amp, two 10" Infinity Kappa Subwoofers, Infinity Reference 6002i speakers front & rear, Clifford Intelliguard 750 alarm, Blitzsafe adapter with XM Commander & iPod connection (4G 40gig iPod)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

I think this promo was for new cars only coming off the trial periods, but I do think it's worth a try to call them & appeal to their sense of fairness.

2007 MDX/Sport/Nimbus/taupe
2005 MDX touring w/navi, sagebrush,
satin sidesteps
2005 RL Carbon Grey
2002 TL Type S w/navi

I tried to get a new activation at this rate this morning, and no luck. "This promo was for GM vehicles with factory-installed XM, and had to be extended by XM to someone who had already completed the 3-month trial". Boo.

Mark
'01 MDX Silver/Black
Multivex Mirrors, Running Boards, Roof Rack, Wind Deflector, Side Moulding, Front Window Tint

The promo was for accounts already activated, and renewing after the trial period was up. Again, it worked for my MDX & RL 2 days ago, and a whole lot of TL's since about Sept 04. If the person you called up didn't know about the promo, I would hang up and call back till you got someone who did know. This was the advice given on the other forum.

satin sidesteps
2005 RL Carbon Grey
2002 TL Type S w/navi

XM renewal

Just called XM and they gave me the run around for a few minutes. I gave them the code ZWINBACKMYP1 and she said OK.

60$ for 1 year after trial period, Less then 5 bucks per month, not bad..

Mike

05 Aspen White,Tour/res/running boards..

Well, I talked to someone to actually knew what they were doing. I called and the person I talked to said the code was only good if a XM account rep called you personally and if you had a GM or Honda vehicle.

I guess I could call back and hope I get someone dumb on the line... we'll see if it's worth my time.

04 Silver/Ebony Touring
-- Running Boards, BSM, MTX 421D Thunder Amp, two 10" Infinity Kappa Subwoofers, Infinity Reference 6002i speakers front & rear, Clifford Intelliguard 750 alarm, Blitzsafe adapter with XM Commander & iPod connection (4G 40gig iPod)

It's a shame the xm people can't get their act together. This is the TL thread I mentioned before..and as you can see, it's not for GM only, and it's still available.

http://tl.acurazine.com/forums/showt...16#post1073316

satin sidesteps
2005 RL Carbon Grey
2002 TL Type S w/navi

Is there still the deal on XM renewal?

My initial 3 months of free XM is almost up. A couple months ago some of you said you had received a deal from XM for $60 a year. Does anybody know if that deal is still being offered?

05 MDX Sagebrush Pearl/Ebony w/NAV and side steps

97 Eclipse Spyder (sold)

I've heard of people recently getting mixed results. Call the 800 number and ask for the "Retention Department" and tell them you want the $60/year promo. It's worth a try. Good luck!

2003 MDX Touring w/RES Sage Brush Pearl/Quartz
2004 TL 5AT Desert Mist/Ebony
2005 Corvette Coupe 6 speed Le Mans Blue/Gray

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just got off the phone with XM.. Took about 1 minute for them to add the extra year for $60.

2005 MDXw/Nav, Taffeta White with Saddle Interior, Wood Steering Wheel and Meter Kit, Satin Chrom Side Steps, Rear Spoiler, Tinted Windows and Dual Headrest DVD/X-Box conversion

kentrogers1234,

What did you tell the XM people to get the $60/yr deal? Do you just ask them for it?

05 MDX Sagebrush Pearl/Ebony w/NAV and side steps

97 Eclipse Spyder (sold)

diverman,

I went straight to tech support option and told them I was offered the $60 for 1 year deal. I figured the tech sales folks were much more knowledgeable about offers and I was right. No questions asked and my 1yr plus free 3mos subscription is good until June 2006 for only $60. (they'll send me the bill...no credit cards needed)

good luck

2005 MDXw/Nav, Taffeta White with Saddle Interior, Wood Steering Wheel and Meter Kit, Satin Chrom Side Steps, Rear Spoiler, Tinted Windows and Dual Headrest DVD/X-Box conversion
Super Senior Member

Send a message via AIM to laborlitigator Send a message via Yahoo to laborlitigator
Is this offer still good?

'02 Mesa Beige, Fender Flares, Running Boards, Mud Flaps, Moonroof Visor, Burlwood nob, "wooden" steering wheel, roof rack, all season mats, HID, painted wind deflector (self installed, oh, yeah), body side molding, 6100K superbright whites, dual IKON headrests, PS2, Blitzsafe CD adapter

BMW X5 4.4
BMW M3 CiC

I received my letter to subscribe 2 weeks ago and called for the promo. No problems $60 for 1 year.

Using ghabicht's supplied promo code made it even easier

ZWINBACK MYP1

Good Luck!

2005 MDX Touring/NAVI/RES
Nighthawk Blk, Saddle Int.
Fender Flares, BSM, Tailgate Spoiler
Bright Chrome Sidesteps
NBP Club KONO 6 Member Since 2004

Golf is So Relaxing, the Greatest Game to Play
My Clubs, My Bag the Waving Flag
Another Perfect Day.

Thumbs up Promo Code is still Valid...

I just extended my subscription to 1 yr for $60. Best of all this offer starts only after the trial period ends!! Cool !!

Thanks to ghabicht for the code.

2007 MDX, Technology package, Aberdeen Green Metallic w/ Parchment Interior
<font color=#0000BB>Running Boards, BSM, auto day/night mirror, lowjack, Roof Rail with Crossbars, Cargo Tray, Cargo Nets, Acura All Season Floormats</font>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement