Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

RE: Tire and wheel selection sight.

23K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  princecharles1 
#1 ·
RE: Tire and wheel selection sight.

Mmmmm. That sight seemed kind of cheesy. I remember Les Schwab used to have a cool virtual wheel program at there shops for customers. I prefer good ol' photoshop. This is what our MDX looks like now, plain Jane and now this is how I wished it would look like. BAGGED!:D Notice the shaved door handles, ground effects, and I also removed the 06 sticker off the windshield. Found the rims off an Audi. I think they are the TSW rims which are my favorite ever since the kids got me hooked on there x-box video game Forza.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Mmmmm. That sight seemed kind of cheesy. I remember Les Schwab used to have a cool virtual wheel program at there shops for customers. I prefer good ol' photoshop. This is what our MDX looks like now, plain Jane and now this is how I wished it would look like. BAGGED!:D Notice the shaved door handles, ground effects, and I also removed the 06 sticker off the windshield. Found the rims off an Audi. I think they are the TSW rims which are my favorite ever since the kids got me hooked on there x-box video game Forza.
I'm glad that someone else desires to drop their 1st gen X. Mine will be slammed by the end of the summer on 20's :D Nice photoshop btw! that's some intense camber haha

#6 ·
I completely agree!! It's frustrating that so many (in my opinion) lesser suv's have huge aftermarket support, yet ours has virtually none.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.