Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

EXCALIBUR'S 2002 Taffeta White MDX Revisited

48K views 128 replies 16 participants last post by  EXCALIBUR 
#1 ·
March 2007 marks the 5th proud year of ownership of my trusty MDX. The odometer has barely clicked off 28,174 miles. The OEM transmission perform's flawlessly. Even more incredible, the OEM battery still works like a charm. My MDX has been a solid performer and a reliable workhorse. It still feels like a "new car" to me. Whether First or Second Generation, I hope you enjoy your MDX as much as I have enjoyed mine.:29:

Attachments

See less See more
#47 ·
EXCALIBUR said:
Q: Didn't your MDX come with this Acura accessory as standard equipment?;)
Shoot! Somebody must have messed up on the PDI checklist! I'll bring the X in to the Service Department first thing in the morning.

#48 ·
EXCALIBUR

Looks Great, totally agree with your comments, I'm a few months away from the 5 year anniversary, but no complaints so far.

Damn, I miss that thread :D ....I'd like that option in silver for my MDX.

#49 ·
ByeByeChysler,

It's good to hear from you. Thanks for your unwaivering interest in The Official "Hottest Thongs" Thread. 508,315 views has got to be an acuramdx.org all-time record. It was a good run. I hope your MDX continues to run even better.:7:

#50 ·
My OEM battery finally gave out at 5 years and 28,370 miles of dependable service. I replaced it with the Costco Kirkland battery @ $44.99. The #3 is the correct application for the MDX. Made by Johnson Controls, it has 700 CA, 550 CCA, and a 100 month limited warranty. Consumer tip: Take your Costco Kirkland battery back to the store before the first 36 months, and you can get a brand-new replacement for FREE. :4:

Attachments

#51 ·
I just received and installed the BumperBib XLE SUV in my MDX. This is "just what the doctor ordered" to help prevent damage to the rear bumper when loading and unloading objects that can scratch the paint. Now I will be "armed and ready" for wheeled luggage the next time I have to use my trusty MDX for an airport run. This product will work well with first and second generation MDX's.

According to the manufacturer:

Protect your clothes from road grime and your car from the nicks and scratches that result from loading or unloading the trunk. The BumperBib™ was designed to attach to the inside of your trunk or cargo area and flip out over your bumper when needed. The innovative design incorporates a hand washable vinyl that provides a weatherproof barrier against your clothes and your vehicle. Provides an added level of pampering for you and your vehicle.

Fits any SUV or mini-van
Durable vinyl
Smooth felt lining
Hand washable
Easy to install: No tools required
Includes: Velcro and an adhesive strip for any application
Dimensions: 36" W x 24" L

$16.95 plus $3.00 shipping

Enter AAA06 at checkout to receive your 20% AAA discount.

Order your's today from: bumperbibstore.com:29:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.