Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

Dirty pictures

15K views 32 replies 16 participants last post by  StevenNdebbie 
#1 ·
Dirty pictures of your X, that is. We have plenty of pictures of our pristine vehicles on this forum. How about some pictures of them when they are not at their best?

Here's one from last weekend. The slushy roads take a toll on the white!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I like your two tone MDX :2:

#5 ·
I have never seen my rims that color before. The worst they have ver looked was a sort of gunmetal color.

#6 ·
Yeah, baby! Those are the kind of pictures I like: An X out in the real world! I don't feel so bad now about having two crusty cars in the garage waiting for warmer weather.

I told the missus it was her turn to wash it, but you know where that suggestion went.

#10 ·
NBP_MDX said:
I should of took some before my X went through the touch less wash, it was literally fill with salt :eek:
So was it more AWP than NBP? Maybe you could join both clubs!!:2:

#13 ·
NBP_MDX said:

Half n' half :D
Ney... I tried to join NBP club with half and half car, they said I have too much white in me.
:eek:

Attachments

#14 ·
CTPYHA said:

Ney... I tried to join NBP club with half and half car, they said I have too much white in me.
:eek:
I would love to see the interior!! Checkered? Zebra striped?

#15 ·
Here is one from AWP Club gallery... NBP club special :2:

Attachments

#19 ·
cvyluv said:
Lets try this again. Not exactly "dirty" but still hard to look at without crying..... :( :( :( :( :(
cvyluv,
Kind of pixelated. How about this? Did you leave the buffer on that spot too long?:D

Attachments

#22 ·
CTPYHA said:
Here is one from AWP Club gallery... NBP club special :2:
man....does that look bad....

Charles

#23 ·
bigmac99,

I looks just like it should after 150 miles of driving in snow storm going about 65mph and having most fun you can have with SUV.

:2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.