Free 2nd generation ipod shuffle - Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007 Thread Starter

Free 2nd generation ipod shuffle

Back in January I took a week off from work to get some painting done in my house. My dad volunteered to help and spent over 35 hours with me in 5 days. We listened to some streaming internet radio and I asked him if he would be interested in an MP3 player that I would load up with the music he likes. Mind you, he doesn't have a computer and isn't exactly a gadget guy so I suggested a Shuffle for ease of use. He said that would be great and so I googled "ipod shuffle deal" and came across myeasyrewards.com offering a free 2nd gen 1GB shuffle if you sign up for a Discover card and use it - for anything and there is no minimum amount. We got the card in a week and I purchased printer ink online. 6 weeks later (today) I got the shuffle in the mail via UPS. It's a silver one.

http://www.myeasyrewards.com/

This is legit.

Oh, and because he doesn't have a computer, I ordered him a USB-to-AC adapter from www.cellphoneshop.net for $7 and $5 shipping. Not bad.

<font color="black"><B>'03</B></font> <font color="white"><B>Taffeta White</B></font>/<font color="#999966"><B>Saddle</B></font> <B>Touring/Navi MDX</B> (delivered 1.20.03)
<font color="black"><B>'08</B></font> <font color="#2002ff"><B>Belize Blue</B></font> <B>Accord Coupe V6</B> (purchased 9.1.08)
<font color="#000080" size="8">
<B>Interior:</B> 20% tint front windows, '04 Saddle/Burlwood Shift Kn0b, WT Mats (F&R), Cargo Net, Cargo Tray, Black Caribiners<BR>
<B>Exterior:</B> SS Sidesteps, BSM, de-badged tailgate, Trim-Gard white door-edge trim (removed 8/05)<BR>
<B>A/V:</B> Infinity 652i (rear), Infinity 605CS (front), Eclipse 12" Aluminum series (sub), JL Audio 300/4, JLAudio 500/1, Boss DVD Player, TView 7" WS flip-down LCD, Zune, Blitzsafe w/DPDT switch between Zune and DVD</font>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: