Carolinas MDX - Roll Call - Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-09-2001 Thread Starter

Let's get the Carolinas Group up and running!

Post here if you live in North or South Carolina and own an MDX or are planning to own one.

Please post your State, MDX color, options (Navi and/or Touring package), and accessories.

North and South Together! Let's sign up to get our own club started!

2001 Acura Luxury Truck - Touring Edition w/Audiovox DVD, upgraded & amped subwoofer, Yokohama Geolanders, Acura Hitch & Cooler, and lots of optional stuff. Others: M3 'vert, 323i
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-09-2001

Thumbs up Count Me In - Charleston

Charleston, SC - I'd be interested if you plan to have a Southern contingent.

JHNicholson
2001 Silver Acura MDX w/ Navigation & Touring Package arrived 12/26/00 (wood trim, wood knob, moonroof visor, mud flaps, wheel locks, car phone and cargo stuff and a cute little ironwood RoadRunner on the dash)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-09-2001
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to hondacuraplanet
I've got relations in the Charlotte area (Gastonia), and would love to come and meet you guys if you do a local get-together in the summer!

post #4 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-11-2001 Thread Starter

Carolina MDX CluB

Tim,

we would love to have as soon as we get organized!

2001 Acura Luxury Truck - Touring Edition w/Audiovox DVD, upgraded & amped subwoofer, Yokohama Geolanders, Acura Hitch & Cooler, and lots of optional stuff. Others: M3 'vert, 323i
post #5 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-12-2001

Cool, sounds a like a good idea. I'm in the RTP area (Chapel Hill) and have had my MDX since Nov. '00.

-Juan

GG Touring + Nav, TV/VCR/DVD, Running Boards
post #6 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-12-2001

I'm here in Apex, NC.

Silver MDX, Touring Package.

Bought it through Fayetteville Leith (hardly a wait...).

-Alex
post #7 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-13-2001

Smile From Carolinas

I live in North Carolina and own a Silver/Black MDX. I've had it for approximately 2 months and I'm loving every minute Im in it. Lots of thumbs up by onlookers.
post #8 of 54 (permalink) Old 07-28-2001

Carolina Bangbang

All in for the Carolina Connection w/ Tim in for a Tour stop
post #9 of 54 (permalink) Old 07-29-2001

Send a message via AIM to Ronsully
Angry Tarheel

I just moved from Apex, NC less than a month ago. I moved up to the Michigan (I am not crazy, just want to advance my career quickly). Bought my MDX through Leith in Apex/Cary. They seem to be like Nazis. Services people are nice, however, they don't know anything about TSBs. I asked about the TSB for the roof noise and they said "We don't have any TSBs on the MDX". Go figure. Anyway, I come back to NC all the time to visit friends and family.

Ronsully
2001 MDX - SS/Touring/Navi: RIP
2014 MDX - SH-AWD Advanced

Thumbs up

Hi Mesa,

I'm back. I would love to get together with other MDX owners. I've had mine now for 7months and Im just as excited about owning it now as I was when I first got it. Its really cool to still have people come up and ask you your thoughts about it. Kinda reassures you that you diffinitely made the right choice. I live in the Charlotte area. Im not too familiar with the areas around Charlotte so I dont know where APEX is but if thats more convenient for everyone Im sure my MDX will get me there. Just keep me posted. Take care for now everyone and stay safe.

Wink

Hello Everyone,

I just joined up, I live in Charlotte but would be willing to travel just about anywhere in the Carolina's just let me know.

I'm in Raleigh and have had my Mesa Beige Touring (no Navi) since May 10. I've purchased no accessories -- I just haven't been able to get around to doing that!

I got my MDX from Stevenson Honda/Acura in Wilmington, and it was total serendipity the way I got it. I called them on a day of a cancellation, and it appears the salesman was either lazy or bored, because they had received the VIN for the vehicle I wanted on that very morning. I had it 2 weeks later (after cancelling my order at Leith in Cary -- which, by the way, would have just been arriving around this time).

I've loved everything about the vehicle. Very fun.

Dean

MB Touring
Received May 10, 2001

Raleigh, NC

Smile

Time to bump this thread!

Anyone interested in doing something? Scenic drive, photo op, etc.?

...maybe create a Triangle Club?

2003 Midnight Blue Pearl Touring MDX w/Navigation

2005 White Diamond Pearl TL w/Navigation
2014 Nissan Rogue SV
RIP - 1995 Polo Green Olds Achieva S Series II Coupe

Send a message via AIM to BrianR Send a message via Yahoo to BrianR
North Raleigh for me ...
Super Senior Member

North Raleigh also, very happy with my experiences with Leith in Cary. '01 Base Model, Mahogany, running boards, cargo net and cover. Dedicated "orged" card hander-outer! Limited time, but might be interested in doing something with a bunch of other X'ers.

'01 Base Model, Mahogany, running boards, full-size spare (Michelin) from Tim, cargo cover and net. Got her 7/2/01. GYs replaced by Michelins @ 30,700 mi. Cat paw-prints on the hood, windshield, and moonroof.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: