Free Dealership Car Washes - Page 2 - Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Super Senior Member

Hi All:

___Sorry for going OT …

___Crmsnidol, and how …

___Theater in “the City that works” (I love the Goodman myself) is excellent and the Mag mile from Thanksgiving through New Years is a site to behold. Oak Street Beach for the regulars in the summer, Taste of Chicago, Air and Water Show, Navy Pier and a ride on the Ferris Wheel at night, a night dinner excursion by boat off the Chicago cityscape, Hancock or Sears Tower observatories on a clear evening is magnificent. The Chicago Museums and especially the Hospitals are some of the best in the world. Sports nuts love the city even if every team is usually a bottom dweller post (“Da Bull’s” ). I don’t understand Wrigley’s draw given the placing of the Cub’s year after year … My daughter lives in Wriglyville and it’s a nightmare during a Cubs game? Might I add a drive down Lake Shore drive in the spring through fall with all the relatively new landscaping is very nice.

___Chicago does have its upside in some respects … although the winters do in fact suck

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email protected]

03 TW w/ Quartz MDX - Touring w/ RES for the wife.

<a href="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
href="
src="
href="
src="
MDX Accessories by

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Super Moderator

WHAAAA you don't like the 20 degree weather we are having???

NBP/E 2002 MDX Tour/Navi
SS, SG, BSM, Front Air Deflector, Philips Xenon 4,100k HID conversion for Lows, Sylvania SilverStar for Fog Lights,04 Spoiler. Finally, Alpine CD/MP3 Changer, Panasonic DVDPKG2 RES, SAM UNIT, rear camera, Alll for my Beautiful, daughter. Installed Wood Steering Wheel. whew.

Quote:
Originally posted by Warzau
WHAAAA you don't like the 20 degree weather we are having???

No kidding - and I am working up in Wisconsin during the week, where it's colder and windier...yuck. And yes, with the lovely white paste that builds up in the winter, the dealer car washes are appreciated (and the ones I get are not too bad...).

2005 Steel Blue Metallic/Quartz Acura MDX w/Touring and Navigation (mine)
BSM, Rear Spoiler, Cargo Cover, Cargo Tray, All-Weather Floormats
Pics coming soon!

2004 Chrysler Sebring Limited Convertible Inferno Red (hers)

post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-16-2003 Thread Starter

Thank you renov8r.........I'm laughing because I've verbally told my "free car wash" story to numerous people in the neighborhood and they made similar comments regarding RIZZA in the Chicagoland area. No one had anything good to say about Rizza and I have learned my lesson.

I can't believe all of the horror stories about RIZZA Acura, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, etc..

Thanks also to Warzau. I work close to McGrath and should have purchased the MDX there, but thought the "neighborhood" dealer made more sense. Live and learn!

'03 Navi/RES
Havisu Blue
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by sichelski

Thanks also to Warzau. I work close to McGrath and should have purchased the MDX there, but thought the "neighborhood" dealer made more sense. Live and learn!
If you are close and dont have any of them advert stickers from Rizza Drive in and Say " I just want my car washed" they will just take the car 20 mins and voila nice clean car...............that will get dirty with all the rock salt layed down

NBP/E 2002 MDX Tour/Navi
SS, SG, BSM, Front Air Deflector, Philips Xenon 4,100k HID conversion for Lows, Sylvania SilverStar for Fog Lights,04 Spoiler. Finally, Alpine CD/MP3 Changer, Panasonic DVDPKG2 RES, SAM UNIT, rear camera, Alll for my Beautiful, daughter. Installed Wood Steering Wheel. whew.

Rizza Acura

I bought my MDX from Rizza and had a good experience with the purchase.

HrdTsk

2003 Starlight Silver/Quartz/Touring/Nav 11/20/02
Tow Package/Black Side Steps/Burlwood Shift Knob/Cargo Tray/Philips 4100k HID Headlamps
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: