Snow - Page 4 - Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #46 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-01-2009 Thread Starter

Yeah! Above freezing and sunny for the weekend. I am sure its short lived. At least we havent had any significant snow in awhile, but again probably short lived.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon
2004 MDX Touring - Midnight Blue Pearl
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

This 60 degree weather is awesome ...I know it's not going to last much longer but I am enjoying it while I can

2007 Sport MDX Aspen White Pearl & Bordeaux
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Exterior Accessories: Paint Protection, Wheel Locks, Sport Running Boards, Body Side Molding, Roof Rails, Front & Rear Garnish, Tow Package, Fender Flares, HID Foglights, SMT LED Lights
Interior Accessories: Leather Protection, All-Season Floor Mats, Tri-Fold Cargo Tray, Cargo Liner, Cargo Net, Limo Tint, SMT LED Lights, Remote Start (1 mile), Camera Link

post #48 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-11-2009 Thread Starter

Heh, short lived as always. At least all the snow melted and now its raining. Wash away all the salt and dirt. I am sure there is still more snow to come. Suppose to get a snow dusting on Saturday.

It's been raining here constantly all day ....not to mention the 50mph winds. I just hope the temp doesn't drop too fast and turn all the water to ice overnight.. morning drive to work would suck.

Yeah! We finally got some snow. It was looking sparse in Tahoe, but that's all changed in the past 10 days. Something like 13 feet has fallen in that time.

Here's my car this morning near the base of Alpine Meadows Ski Area.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mdx snow.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	298.2 KB
ID:	39927  

4 wheels: 2001 Black MDX - Over 200,000 Miles (gone now), Car: 2014 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD, 2 wheels: 1987 Original Fat Chance, 2005 Giant VT-One

post #51 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-18-2009 Thread Starter

Nice pic! We are getting a dusting right now. The temps have been good the last few days, so the snow was all gone.

post #52 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009 Thread Starter

Winter Storm Advisory. 4-8 inches of snow. All the previous snow had melted and I could see the brownish green grass. I am gonna warm up by getting some korean bbq for dinner before the storm hits.

Quote:
Originally posted by midnightMDX
Winter Storm Advisory. 4-8 inches of snow. All the previous snow had melted and I could see the brownish green grass. I am gonna warm up by getting some korean bbq for dinner before the storm hits.
Tell me about it ... ...just when it had finally disappeared it will be back in the morning.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement