How about a roll call - Page 2 - Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
post #16 of 88 (permalink) Old 06-28-2001 Thread Starter

Re: remery--

Quote:
Originally posted by lmeans
How well do you tip?

Lmeans
Commensurate with the quality and type of service provided.

05 Midnight Blue Jeep Grand Cherokee Hemi Mine
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

04 White GMC Envoy XUV Hers
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pix:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Angry

WELL I JUST PICKED MINE UP YESTERDAY AND ALL WAS WELL TILL TODAY! I BROUGHT IT IN TO GET THE PROTECTOR "A" PACKAGE (UNDERCOATING, INTERIOR PROCTECTION, AND PAINT PROTECTION. I DROPPED IT OFF AND PICKED IT UP AFTER WORK FROM SS AUTO AND THEY PUT A NICE CHIP IN MY REAR BUMBER. THE MANAGER STARTED BY CLAIMING IT WAS ALREADY THERE IN SO MANY WORDS. REGARDLESS I TOLD HIM IT WAS NOT EVEN 24 HOURS SINCE I HAD THE VEHICLE IN POSSESION AND I KNOW IT WAS NOT THERE WHEN I PICKED IT UP FROM MY DEALER. BUT MY DEALER IS GOING TO FIX IT (NO CHARGE) AND THE OWNER SAID THEY HAVE HAD OTHER PROBLEMS SS IN THE PAST.

A SOON TO BE DELIVERED 2001 SILVER BASE w/NAVIGATION PLUS: REAR MUD GUARDS, SILVER REAR DEFLECTOR, RUNNING BOARDS, WOOD SHIFT KNOB, CARGO COVER, CARGO TRAY, WOOD METER, WHEEL LOCKS, MCNEIL FLOOR MATS, LOWER FRONT TRIM, AND 6 DISC ALPINE CHANGER.

I am interested in joining. I am going to get a 2002 MDX, just have to wait for them. I'm told January. I can't wait! Anway, I am in Vernon Hills which is north of Chicago. I'll keep checking back in the forums. I just wanted to let you know I am interested.

Thanks!

Hi Revchld, welcome aboard! The forums are a great place to learn more than you ever wanted to know about the MDX - good luck getting yours!

'01 SS MDX Tour/Navi - User upgrades: tailgate deflector, mud flaps, cargo gear, manik silver side steps, Acura hitch and coolers installed (don't try this at home...)
'00 Subaru Outback, love it too
Pix:

Send a message via AIM to Zrelaxed
Unhappy A long way to go!

I just placed an order two weeks ago for my black/black 2002 MDX...I've managed to put off all other responsibilities as I search for accesssories & aftermarket stereo systems...I'm looking forward to joining the ranks of other MDX owners!

Mike
Green Bay, WI
post #21 of 88 (permalink) Old 01-15-2002 Thread Starter

Re: A long way to go!

Quote:
Originally posted by Zrelaxed
...I'm looking forward to joining the ranks of other MDX owners!

Mike
Green Bay, WI
If you are a Green Bay Packer fan, you will need a letter from your mother and wear a Chicago Bears jersey to associate with us! Just kidding since I am sure ghost is a Vikings fan and we let him in!

Pix:

A Packers-Bears NFC Championship would really drive a rift into the Midwestern MDX thread, but I'd like to see it anyway. I think Bears will beat Philly, but the Rams are pretty tough!

Elf - Milwaukee, Wisconsin
'01 Silver Touring MDX
Still love my '92 Civic!

Send a message via AIM to Zrelaxed
Although I know live in Green Bay, I'm originally from just outside of Chicago (Elgin, IL - to be specific). For the last 5 years, I've endured Packer fans as I continue to cheer for the Bears...although this coming weekend, I'll be tempted to support the Packers. I'd much rather see Favre come to town versus joining Faulk and Werner in St. Louis. ...only 5 months to go on my MDX...this is going to be tough.

au contraire!

The Vikings have been a bunch of overpaid whiners! True to my Cleveland roots, I'm a Browns fan - not that it matters a whole lot in the playoffs.

Local joke - You're locked in a room with bin Laden, Saddam Hussein and Art Modell, and you have a gun with 2 bullets - who do you shoot?

Answer: Art Modell, twice

So you can guess I'll be rooting against the Ravens... And, don't tell my neighbors, but in absence of anyone else, we'll be cheering for the Pack - gotta love a locally-owned team, and Favre's fun to watch!

'01 SS MDX Tour/Navi - User upgrades: tailgate deflector, mud flaps, cargo gear, manik silver side steps, Acura hitch and coolers installed (don't try this at home...)
Pix:

post #25 of 88 (permalink) Old 01-15-2002 Thread Starter

Cool My Sympathies

Quote:
Originally posted by Zrelaxed
...For the last 5 years, I've endured Packer fans as I continue to cheer for the Bears...
Yeah, those Green Bay Cheeseheads are enough to make anyone lactose intolerant!!!

Pix:

after weeks of obsessively browsing this board, i have finally decided to register. i am impatiently waiting for my 2003 RR touring MDX.

2003 Red Rock Touring- arrived and joyously wonderful!!

Send a message via AIM to jatharp
Cool Just ordered MDX

Have just ordered a Ruby red MDX due in Sept. Navigation, touring pkg,running boards, rear mud guard, cargo cover,net & tray. Live in Downers Grove

Redrock Pearl,Touring/Navigation,cargo cover/net/tray,Side mldgs,Running boards,Rear mud guards,Moon roof deflector,Clear Bra,Zaino,Blitzsafe- HON M-LINK DMX V.1 Also have 2006 Nissan Murano SL,Navigation,clear bra,Chrome wheels,Ipod intigration

I have an 02 RR MDX and I'll be driving through Illinois into Wisconsin and maybe over to Minnesota next month -- so I might not be an actual midwesterner but I'm from there, and I go back there quite often, and as they say 'home is where the heart is' --- ok, ok, I'll shut up.

2002 Red Rock Pearl (Base w/o Nav)
OEM Side Steps, Alpine CHM-S601 CD Changer, Cargo Net,
15% Tint, Wheel Locks, Rear Splash Guards, Base Carrier (Roof Rack), BSMs
GONE
2003 TL-S Black on Black GONE
1999 CL 2.3 Green with Tan
2003 RSX-S Black on Black
1995 Miata M-Edition

Hey, what part of MN you heading to - the flat treeless part, or up here where it's nice?

Pix:

I was thinking of the 'populated area' (i.e. Mpls/St.Paul area) -- grew up there and haven't seen the cities for a few years (maybe even 10 years!) -- but will spend most of my time in Madison and then in Rhinelander/Eagle River area of Wisconsin.

2002 Red Rock Pearl (Base w/o Nav)
OEM Side Steps, Alpine CHM-S601 CD Changer, Cargo Net,
15% Tint, Wheel Locks, Rear Splash Guards, Base Carrier (Roof Rack), BSMs
GONE
2003 TL-S Black on Black GONE
1999 CL 2.3 Green with Tan
2003 RSX-S Black on Black
1995 Miata M-Edition
Sponsored Links
Advertisement