Midwest - AcuraMDX.org group meet! - Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-07-2003 Thread Starter
Super Senior Member

Midwest - AcuraMDX.org group meet!

Hi All:

___If you missed the General Forum thread on the Midwest Group Meet scheduled for July 27th, this post will hopefully catch your eye …

___You can see the original thread titled “Chicago area AcuraMDX.org members get together?” in its entirety here.

___A Synopsis would include the following:

Independence Grove is a park in the Lake County IL. Forest Preserve system with facilities for a great number of outdoor activities as listed in the original thread. It is conveniently located ~ 2 miles west of the I94 Tri-State Tollway on Route 137 (one of the Tollway exits). We are having an AcuraMDX.org - Midwest get together on the morning/afternoon of July 27th to enjoy the day making new friends, enjoying one another’s company, and enjoying an outdoor cookout. Family members of all ages are more than welcome to attend as there are items of interest for all ages. I don’t know what else to add other than I truly hope to see you there!

___Please feel free to post to either thread for answers to any questions that you may have. If we have a rain out, we can all meet over at my home for a group get together. Don’t feel left out if you live outside the Northern Illinois/Southern Wisconsin corridor. There are plenty of overnight accommodations in the area as well as many local restaurants, shopping, and entertainment venues to keep even the most urban amongst us well entertained I would be more than willing to be a guide on Saturday afternoon/evening for those coming from outside a 50 mile radius if need be. Maggiano’s Little Italy in Old Orchard Center or Bob Chin’s in Wheeling are two of my favorites as well as being two of the best restaurants in the Chicago land area. My wife and I would be honored to have any number of you along for the evening if you would care to join us.

___As a side note, please let me know if you plan on attending so I can take care of the park permit within 2 weeks of the 27th.

___Thanks again and I hope to see you there!

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email protected]

03 TW w/ Quartz MDX - Touring w/ RES for the wife.

<a href="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
href="
src="
href="
src="
MDX Accessories by

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-22-2003 Thread Starter
Super Senior Member

Hi All:

___A bump just in case any one forgot …

___Also, I took the family and the X to the Keno Drive-In (the largest out-door movie screen in Wisconsin) just across the Illinois/Wisconsin border on Sheridan Rd. the other night. It would be a neat place to go on the Saturday night before the meet. I will post more about the Drive-In experience in the General Forum once I receive the pics back.

___A special invitation to Phins2rt … Iowa is just down the road a piece

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___[email protected]

<a href="
src="
href="
src="
href="
src="
MDX Accessories by

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-23-2003

Send a message via AIM to jatharp
Smile

OK all you midwesterners lets get this thing rolling. Wayne has put a lot of effort into getting this off the ground and has had few replys.
We need to get a group picture to put on the MDX site and we really would like to out do the group picture they had from the meeting out west awhile ago.

Redrock Pearl,Touring/Navigation,cargo cover/net/tray,Side mldgs,Running boards,Rear mud guards,Moon roof deflector,Clear Bra,Zaino,Blitzsafe- HON M-LINK DMX V.1 Also have 2006 Nissan Murano SL,Navigation,clear bra,Chrome wheels,Ipod intigration

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-23-2003
Super Moderator

DOH! I havent seen the original thread...... My wifes family is supposedly having a reunion, but of course knowing how relatives are they havent finalized a weekend in July. I will try to keep this weekend open..

NBP/E 2002 MDX Tour/Navi
SS, SG, BSM, Front Air Deflector, Philips Xenon 4,100k HID conversion for Lows, Sylvania SilverStar for Fog Lights,04 Spoiler. Finally, Alpine CD/MP3 Changer, Panasonic DVDPKG2 RES, SAM UNIT, rear camera, Alll for my Beautiful, daughter. Installed Wood Steering Wheel. whew.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-12-2003 Thread Starter
Super Senior Member

Hi All:

___A bump in case you Midwesterners haven’t seen this thread … And to add. Renov8r and Renov8tress now have a brand new MBP 03 X in their stable and should be there as well!

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___[email protected]

<a href="
src="
href="
src="
href="
src="
MDX Accessories by

Sponsored Links
Advertisement