Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

Please post pictures of your new MDX

468K views 722 replies 362 participants last post by  ceelos456 
#1 ·
Hi, can you please share some pictures of your new MDX.

I really want to see how does it look in Graphite Luster.

Thank you.

#4 ·
I will post pictures when I get mine.

I tried to have the dealer order mine on March 22, then in April, then in June.
Then the zone office ordered it, but it had an Aug 6 build date. Then one was scheduled to be built every day from Jun 10 thru June 14. Then the Zone office said everything was rescheduled for July 16 build date. The Zone office said only 4 have been built in that model and color so far.
2014 AWD Advance GN/GN

I had also had factory delays on my 2007 Sport (they lost my order and had to reorder) and 2010 Advance (the color I wanted was batched for a 2 month delay so I took a silver one). The Factory does not like me even though they take my MONEY!!!

Also the LED Light Option is delayed until the end of July.

#8 ·
Thanks Russian, looks great! I'm not usually a fan of silver, but that one glows. The wheels look good too (Base, Tech or Advance?)

#9 ·
2014 Acura MDX Tech/Ent

My wife and I just picked up our MDX this afternoon at the dealership. We got the Technology and Entertainment package in Forest Mist Metallic/Eucalyptus color combination. We had a bunch of accessories installed. Hope these photos help those who are still deciding which accessories to get for their MDX.

Attachments

Reactions: Micah and jdmcain
#37 ·
My wife and I just picked up our MDX this afternoon at the dealership. We got the Technology and Entertainment package in Forest Mist Metallic/Eucalyptus color combination. We had a bunch of accessories installed. Hope these photos help those who are still deciding which accessories to get for their MDX.
I just got the graphite Luster and am deciding on whether or not to add the front and rear sport bumper. Im just wondering if it will be too much or look kinda out of place.

what are peoples thoights on the sport bumpers? Thanks

#13 ·
Looking good!
Thanks for posting, can't wait to get ours/hers....
I really like the lower front silver trim on your new MDX. I will have to decide if I want it for mine. It might help knock down the high weeds and grass when I drive in cow pastures and the swamp.
^^That looks great with all the accessories!
Thank you all for the compliments! Steameng8, I highly recommend the front sport bumper trim. It blends well with the facade of the MDX.
My MDX Tech/Ent also came with Michelin Latitude Tour HP tires, the same ones in the Advance trim.

#11 ·
Nice Pictures of your Options

I really like the lower front silver trim on your new MDX. I will have to decide if I want it for mine. It might help knock down the high weeds and grass when I drive in cow pastures and the swamp.

I had never seen a clear picture of the Advance Wheels until I got my car last Friday. All the pictures before then on the Acura Web site and in their brochure had blurry wheels in motion.

Reactions: jdmcain
#18 ·
5 days old MDX - TECH pkg. Canadian

We traded in with 2009 MDX Elite, and loving it, actually it's for wife, but b/w 2009 and 2014 it's a huge diff. in driving especially. Not sure if that's true, what I heard from Acura people is that this was built in a totally new platform, eventually will be shared with Honda Pilot :( some differences Canadian MDX, which U.S doesn't have, heated steering wheel and Windshield. ;)

Attachments

#117 ·
We traded in with 2009 MDX Elite, and loving it, actually it's for wife, but b/w 2009 and 2014 it's a huge diff. in driving especially. Not sure if that's true, what I heard from Acura people is that this was built in a totally new platform, eventually will be shared with Honda Pilot :( some differences Canadian MDX, which U.S doesn't have, heated steering wheel and Windshield. ;)
The heated steering wheel is an option with the button on the left side.
It also works automatically with the remote start.

Heated windshield would be nice, my dealer doesn't offer that feature.

#25 ·
Finally pulled the trigger, got our 14 MDX Advance yesterday, Fathom Blue Pearl. Stu at Ramsey really went the extra mile to find it for us. Love it so far, big step up from 05!!

Attachments

Reactions: N8_2014MDX
#30 ·
Graphite Tech with Zaino

Here's a couple pics of my new Graphite Luster/Graystone Tech. I picked it up 4 weeks ago but just now had time to apply the first coat of Zaino. Check out the shine on the hood - it looks like a mirror. :29:

Attachments