Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

Naviks installation MDX 2014

17K views 33 replies 13 participants last post by  mdxlife 
#1 ·
Hi,
Has anyone installed Naviks smartphone interface in MDX 2014 tech??
Can't find installing video for MDX??
Is it worth it?
TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#23 ·
I would not purchase from the Navtool. I disputed my credit card charge with them after all their lies and BS. Then they had the nerve to tell the bank that they actually shipped the unit. But when the bank asked for a tracking number, they could not provide anything. Meanwhile the dispute ran on for months because of their lies.

#24 ·
I don't know about all that court drama. My experience was nothing special, placed an order and received few day later. My concern was reliability after having other brands installed and fail to work, navtool performs excellently.

P.S. I think we are losing patience with stuff like amazon prime, we almost expect our orders to pop out of the phone screen

#26 ·
I think you just had a bad experience, I have seen the acurazine and corvette forum post about 6 month ago, the "pre-order" they had was a bit of chaos. I waited until it was all ironed out, ordered it and I had 0 problems. BTW tech support is amazing, one of the guys spend over an hour with us on the phone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.