Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums - View Profile: mesalum
Register Home Forums Active Topics Auto Loans Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance
MDXers.org is the premier Acura MDX Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Super Senior Member

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Fabvsix
    02-03-2014 04:35 PM - permalink
    Fabvsix
    Mesalum,
    Long time no speak....! Hope this finds you well....I just saw a new MDX on the road....I thought it was a VAN......Also the tires were tall and thin.....cheap looking....I much prefer our body style....Anyway do you remember that member here that worked for an Acura dealership? I can't recall his user name.....If I can't locate him as he texted me once and disclosed that he worked in the Peninsula dealership. I'm looking for a trusted Dealership to change my timing belt/water pump on my 2004 RL with a whopping 26K original miles....I'm not happy with Concord of Acura. Who do you recommend and trust? Look forward to your reply!
    Sincerely,
    James Aka Fabvsix
  2. raypyon
    06-20-2012 10:44 AM - permalink
    raypyon
    Mesalum,
    Hey I am active duty military and just got a 2012 MDX and will be heading over to Japan in October. In order to get it past the inspection there I have to have the Amber tail lights for the rear tail light covers. I was looking at the forums on here and posts and see that you did find a pair. I was wondering if you know of any other places online that carry these? Any help or information you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

About Me

• About mesalum
    Interests
    Brewing Beer
    Occupation
    Software/Electrical Engineer
  • Signature
    --
    2007 MDX Tech Aberdeen Green/Ebony Delivered 1/30/07 VIN 519189, with new engine at 97K miles

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 10-20-2014 06:26 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Arcade Statistics

• Leaderboard Rank: Not ranked
  • Game Started: 0
  • Games Finished: 0
  • Time Spent Playing: 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds

Feedback Score